[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Just found this post again I think it moved (was on page one)
Is that because other games have started since then

Thanks Leif and Thanks SelcSilverhand I hope to join your characters soon and in the Dwarven Halls
When a new post is made to a thread, it is "bumped" up to the top of the list. As time passes and no new posts are made to a prticular thread, it falls down the list as other threads are "bumped" ahead of it. So just looking for the thread in the list is not a very efficient way to do things. What you want to do is look at the bar thingy that shows the "forum path" of the thread you are in. (That's the thing that also shows your user name on the right side.) Directly below your username you'll see a "Quick Links" tab. Pull down that menu and select "Subsribed Threads". You are already subscribed to this thread because you have posted to it. There is a also a way to subscribe to a thread without the need of making a post to the thread, but you'll probably figure that out as you explore the site and monkey around with the controls. (I know I sure had to!)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks again

thanks for the help about the quick links it is true I have been stumbling around this site all day

I had someone help me alittle he e-mailed me about the living world and that I can post at the Red Dragon Inn so I have been designing another character (Two in two days) fells like the time I first opened that little red box all those years ago Feels Good!!! :cool:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wow!!!

Leif/Ray will be unavailable from this coming Sunday afternoon/eveining through Tuesday night. Sorry.

Sorry to hear it, if I get into the Hall of the Dwarven Lord game we might have time for introductions of characters before sun. Oh my title is WOW!!! because as I came to the Talk the Talk page I notice that you posted 13 times in a row they were all lined up one after the other

Leif

Adventurer
he, yeah, I put a notice of my upcoming absence in all of the games I'm playing in, plus a few extra posts in the games I'm DMing to handle some other charactrer business. 13 huh? It didn't FEEL like that many! :angel:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
watch out

hey looks like rhun is trying to catch up with you he just did 8 in a row

question: how many games are you in and DMing ( I read the rules about DMing it looks like alot to do before you can be one here)

Leif

Adventurer
hey looks like rhun is trying to catch up with you he just did 8 in a row

question: how many games are you in and DMing ( I read the rules about DMing it looks like alot to do before you can be one here)
Acutally, that's pretty funny! Rhun is a buddy of mine on here, but he's been a member here for quite a number of years longer than I have. So when my post count started to get close to his, he freaked out and just started posting like crazy! I guess when he saw me posting tonight he freaked out and wanted to get his comfortable lead back. I wish he'd just go ahead and get a couple thousand ahead of me again. Maybe he'd calm down then. I'm DMing, let's see, 4 I think, well, 3.5 (I'm co-DM of one with my best friend). And Playing, oh, man, probably 5 or 6 maybe 8, I don't even know. 5 or 6 I think?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I think rhun will just have to join about 20 more games because by the numbers I have run:

Leif about 4,700 posts a year
rhun about 3,000 posts a year

So in about 2 years you'll pass him, good luck :D

Leif

Adventurer
I don't think you're quite getting it, man. First, he is dead-set against letting me pass him in post count. His determination will count for a lot, too. Second, I don't really even want to pass him. If it would make him feel better, then I'd rather he would get way ahead of me again. At the same time, however, I can't let my games suffer because of this, so I'll post when I need to post. Period.

6/18 addtional note-
Thanks, man, but we'll be ok. ;) Oh, and I think we should stop hijacking Walking Dad's OOC thread now! :) Sorry, Dad!

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh I didn't know that he was serious about not letting you pass him thought it was just fun well maybe I should stop talking to you it doesn't seem to be helping either of you

You could post in the same post right???

maybe one game just for about half a dozen re-posts I don't know just an ideal (want to help)

6/18 additional note:

o.k. kool Yeah sorry Walking Dad didn't mean the hijacking

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases