[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
No problem guys, I think we will just jump into the guest room, when Leif is back. This way I have a change to reread the adventure and do some twinking.

And welcome, HolyMan! ( Can I shorten it to HM?)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Awesome i'm in

HM is fine with me WD

We could bring me up to speed until next week?

Why did I venture to the Dwarven Hall? If you want to add a hook to help the adventure along go ahead, or I could be looking for a spell component that can only be harvested underground?

What areas a visitor might have visited (been allowed into).

Did I hear the cry that the Dwarven Lord is dead? Or anything to say he may yet live?

And did I get a glimpse of the very big "creature" before I bolted myself into the guest room?

Sorry WD just more work to add to your "twinking".

Walking Dad

First Post
Why did I venture to the Dwarven Hall? If you want to add a hook to help the adventure along go ahead, or I could be looking for a spell component that can only be harvested underground?
You are there on behalf of a mage guild. The dwarfs needed their assistance because they lack a wizard themselves.

What areas a visitor might have visited (been allowed into).
Nearly all, but private rooms (guest other than yours, etc) See also the map at this post:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4502826-post1.html

Did I hear the cry that the Dwarven Lord is dead? Or anything to say he may yet live?
Only that he was shot. Nothing specific.

And did I get a glimpse of the very big "creature" before I bolted myself into the guest room?
You are not sure what it was. But humanoid and not as large as an ogre.

Sorry WD just more work to add to your "twinking".
No problem

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well that took you no time at all very professional very kool.

O.k. I'm all ready then I went and posted Brawar in the RG and well watch the IC for when we start.

Leif

Adventurer
Umm, sorry guys, for causing the delay!! :.-(

Anyway, I hope it gives plenty of time for our dear old (Walking) Dad to get us some yummy treats for our ENWorld consumption!

Leif

Adventurer
Greetings, Theroc! Long time no read, eh? (what? a week?) :) Remember, we'll pick up again with my "The Hall of the Rainbow Mage" game next week, Lord willing and the creek don't rise!

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
Greetings, Theroc! Long time no read, eh? (what? a week?) :) Remember, we'll pick up again with my "The Hall of the Rainbow Mage" game next week, Lord willing and the creek don't rise!

No idea. Just finding myself sitting idle for hours refreshing Enworld, so thought maybe another game would be a good fix(I agonize over character creation, so that in and of itself would consume a few days for me, since I've that much free time) but yeah, looking forward to playing Nilah again.

Holyman, no biggie man, was just wondering whether or not it was open. Will look for the new campaign though.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases