[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Anything else I should know before Brawar joins the fight to take back the Dwarven Halls? What about my spells did I have time to prepare for a battle or was I caught off guard?

Theroc

First Post
Sorry Theroc, but you can become an alternate, if you are interested.

Sure, I can fiddle with an alternate character for your game, once I finish the monk I am working on for Holyman's game (Since I'm not an alternate there)

Would it be an alternate spellcaster, or would class matter?

Walking Dad

First Post
Anything else I should know before Brawar joins the fight to take back the Dwarven Halls? What about my spells did I have time to prepare for a battle or was I caught off guard?
You were hiding in the room for some time. Prepare bthe spells you need to fight :)

Sure, I can fiddle with an alternate character for your game, once I finish the monk I am working on for Holyman's game (Since I'm not an alternate there)

Would it be an alternate spellcaster, or would class matter?
Hm, best you wait if someone drops. If I add a 5th character, I will PM you in advance.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Leif

thats why i couldn't reminder what happen to the light source it just poofed out!!

Going down the hall two by two i think we are ready WD

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
WD are you ready for round two post or should we wait till Balsor gives his check?? I not sure if the check is first round or begining of second and he goes before me

Walking Dad

First Post
If you don't notice the cube, you are automatically engulfed if you walk in.

I think we should wait for the escape check. It is still for the first round and there are only two PC's that can still act.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
played a game once where the DM put a cube in the sewers of a city it went to a part where this large pipe dumped out water a refuge right on top of it. It just sat there and collected whatever. Well to make the story short every PC was dead or dying by the time we "jumped down into the water below"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases