[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
I'm slightly confused.

Are we selecting races and such from the True-20 too?

The Psychic Wolves sound interesting, but I found nowhere to get more info to figure out what the heck they are.

Also, what roles are occupied at the moment, and what do we need?

Walking Dad

First Post
No, it the beta is for the Blue Rose Campaign. We use the D&D standard races. In which are you interested? I can post them here.

@HolyMan: Wait with the copy until I'm finished ;)

Theroc

First Post
Um... I'm not sure yet, my race choices usually depend on what class I am taking.

What classes are available/taken, so I know where the gaps are?

Walking Dad

First Post
So, we would need an expert (rogue) and a cleric (adept with healing powers).

If we should get short on players, it would be possible to combine the wizard and the cleric (if HolyMan doesn't mind).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So, we would need an expert (rogue) and a cleric (adept with healing powers).

If we should get short on players, it would be possible to combine the wizard and the cleric (if HolyMan doesn't mind).

Not at all clerics are my fave class...

member i came in to take the wizards spot you lost at the beginning I will need help if you don't mind WD i don't know how to work dual classes in this would i go to lvl1 in each class??

HM

Leif

Adventurer
HM, I can take some of the burden of spell-casting, if you want. I'd better wait a bit, though, since I'm our front-line Warrior, but if/when we make L3, I can branch out into healer, as well, that'll help take some of the pressure of of you, maybe. Or, since clerics are your "faves," maybe I could just take on some of the other Arcanist role and leave the healing to you? Or, maybe I should just shut up and swing my axe????

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases