[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
WD, I'm for making this a Pathfinder rpg game! Let's see, I think that will make this my 4th PFRPG game, so far. (Maybe 5th?)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well, I personally got a bit confused, I'll check pathfinders RD and see if that's a bit easier.

Posts say 1,001 congrats Theroc and I to had trouble with the true20 rules I believe they wanted to be more free flowing a do whatever you like style game and the damage system would make up for all the other rules not being present I couldn't make heads or tails of it lol

Three votes pathfinder need only one more player right?

HM

Theroc

First Post
Mmm... was thinking of attempting option C, but I'm a bit confused with option A, as I haven't read the entire thread. Will I need to to know how to start things off?

Also, it seems Pathfinder adjusted classes and added/changed some feats. Are there any other major changes I'll need to take into account when creating a character?

Leif

Adventurer
As best I remember, Theroc, Option A is more or less a total re-start. Nothing significant happened before we got the party together, of that I am certain.

Theroc

First Post
As best I remember, Theroc, Option A is more or less a total re-start. Nothing significant happened before we got the party together, of that I am certain.

Oh, I didn't know where the "Wizard" came in or what part he played, so I was a bit lost.

So, can anyone inform me of any significant differences between standard 3.5 and Pathfinder, besides class and feat tweaks?

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, I didn't know where the "Wizard" came in or what part he played, so I was a bit lost.

So, can anyone inform me of any significant differences between standard 3.5 and Pathfinder, besides class and feat tweaks?
The wizard that we had was just like the wizard in most adventuring parties. No mystery there.

The whole point of Pathfinder was to make it work like 3.5, but with a few of the "problems" fixed. I never was really conscious of any of these prfoblems, so I'm not even sure what they supposedly are/were. But, like a few of these deatils are that rogues have d8 hitdice, sorcerers and wizards have d6, and things like that. If anything is different, it's safe to assume that the change will favor the player.

Theroc

First Post
The wizard that we had was just like the wizard in most adventuring parties. No mystery there.

Wizard was a PC then? I somehow had gotten the idea that the Wizard mentioned by WD was an NPC, hence all my confusion.

If not, then I'm not nearly as confused as I thought I was.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases