[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Theroc

First Post
So, basically, same as when we were looking at true20, but this time with Pathfinder rules.

So, a healer is still needed, yeah?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm the new Wizard remeber when they recurited me and you went on reserve? I believe WD wants to start when they group found me.

Also I will do option A, but only if I can see a stat block on a Pathfinder Gelantious Cube :]

And we are short a Rogue and a Cleric

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Theroc I notice you giving the druid class a going over how about you try a Dwarven Subterraen (i know i missed that one up) Druid?

HM

Leif

Adventurer
I'm the new Wizard remeber when they recurited me and you went on reserve? I believe WD wants to start when they group found me.
Also I will do option A, but only if I can see a stat block on a Pathfinder Gelantious Cube :]
And we are short a Rogue and a Cleric
HM
I thought I could give you the stat block, HM, but turns out that the critter book is the one PF book that I don't have yet. Up to the recent release of that book, PF was using 3.5 monsters, so a 3.5 G. Cube is probably a very good approximation.

I guess you guys would gang up and stone me if I wanted to change to a monk or something now, wouldn't you? :angel: :D (psst - I don't!)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks anyway Leif I always thought G cubes were easy till I ran into one I mean an AC so low even the wizard can hit it lol

Have you checked out the new guy thread in Talking the talk think you have had your name mentioned a coupel times should stop in ;)

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks anyway Leif I always thought G cubes were easy till I ran into one I mean an AC so low even the wizard can hit it lol

Have you checked out the new guy thread in Talking the talk think you have had your name mentioned a coupel times should stop in ;)

HM
Whaaa? Which thread is that? They're talking about me? No way!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Whaaa? Which thread is that? They're talking about me? No way!

nothing toooo......bad think they said you was chatty lol

post counts came up and i remebered you and Rhun's post war we talked about when I first started in EnWorld

HM

edit Fighters in Pathfinder kick major G cube (hey they don't have @$$ES do they?)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases