[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
He bowed out when he thought it was True20 maybe he will jump in because it's Pathfinder now

give him a ring...

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Good idea, I think I just will! Well, not a "ring." More like an ENWorld email.....

Ok, the message has now been sent to kinem! Let's hope it does some good.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I know WD everyone has a post there lol kind of the Talking the Talk water cooler LOL

have to thank the new guy for the thread ;)

HM

kinem

Adventurer
Thanks for the invite :) but I really am trying to cut down on the number of games I'm in for now, and I'm not feeling this game too much. I'd rather be in WD's Darksun game.

Besides, this gives a new guy a chance to jump in.

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, Kinem, fine, be that way! :p Hey, why don't you grab one of those ubiquitous 'new guys' by the scruff of the neck and fling him into this game?

...and speaking of which....

So, WD, you're really starting up two new games? Somehow I think I've kinda been in limbo about that. That means I've got a fighter going here and a cleric in your Dark Sun game, right? I gotta update my mental filing system, I thinik I'm overdue for a new hard drive, too!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok, Kinem, fine, be that way! :p Hey, why don't you grab one of those ubiquitous 'new guys' by the scruff of the neck and fling him into this game?

...and speaking of which....

So, WD, you're really starting up two new games? Somehow I think I've kinda been in limbo about that. That means I've got a fighter going here and a cleric in your Dark Sun game, right? I gotta update my mental filing system, I thinik I'm overdue for a new hard drive, too!

Whole reason I didn't join the dark sun was because my Gigs are full lol

Leif

Adventurer
Whole reason I didn't join the dark sun was because my Gigs are full lol
So, HM, you got a line on where we can go to get a couple of good brain transplants? We'd better hurry before the new health-care deal gets shoved down our throats!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
How about brain transferals I get WD's brain you can have Rhuns they both seem able to handle alott on here

Health Care won't be needed if they don't solve the H1-N1 problem

earth turns into 28 days later yikes

Leif

Adventurer
How about brain transferals I get WD's brain you can have Rhuns they both seem able to handle alott on here

Health Care won't be needed if they don't solve the H1-N1 problem

earth turns into 28 days later yikes
My hunch is that Rhun would object to that deal. You might be able to convince WD to go along with it, though. Yeah, watch out for H1-N1!
waaaahhhh-chooooooooooooooo!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases