[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
WD: Got an alternate in mind to fill the hole in the party?

Sorry to see you go, Dr. S., but I totally understand. Gee, I remember back when LIFE used to be more important to me than D&D!! (Glad I pulled out of that nose dive! ;) )
Maybe. I will see if he is interested.

Leif

Adventurer
Halford -- Got a propostion for you: would it be ok with you if we said that our characters were cousins, or something? I'm looking for ties to bind the party closer together, and we ARE the party, right now. Plus, Rayverim doesn't have a last name yet, and I like Thanderghast! hehehehe

Leif

Adventurer
Cool. Thanks for agreeing. I have already made it so. ;) I had a much longer, more involved post prepared discussing the interplay between our characters, but I took to long writing it, and was logged-out by the system. Unfortunately, I didn't notice this and my post was lost. :( Anyway, what I was getting at is that Ray will feel a great deal of love for Darvin, as if they were brothers, but there will also be an element of sibling rivalry for Ray, too. So, while he might talk to Darvin roughly or something, no one else had better even try to get away with that, or else Ray will be all over them!

Walking Dad

First Post
I got a heavy workload lately, that slowed down the progression of the other games I DM. I want to get the other games in line first, before starting this new one. You are not forgotten. Keep subscribed and wait for the morning liight of the...

As soon as I have more time avaiable or was able to finish one of the other games. Sorry for the delay. :blush:

Halford

First Post
A quick note, I don't like subscribing to threads, I will likely keep checking to see if this resurfaces, but if you begin and I don't chime in if somebody could give me a nudge it would be much appreciated. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases