[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
No, it took me a month to find the OOC thread. It only took a few seconds to copy/paste Ray.
GET IT RIGHT, DUDE! :D ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Actually, it took me a lot longer than a month. WD had run this game before -- we found ourselves in a tpk against a gelatinous cube -- and I never found it back then, either! :p Apparently I did know about it at one time, because I was the first one to post in it, 30th September 2008, 07:51 AM. :eek:

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Are you like me post a character (which creates a subscription) then you forget about where it is cause you can always find it in your folders. I have so many characters floating around in the unknown.

And btw I was part of the orginial group to get TPKed :eek: and that was my first game I got in when I came back to EnWorld. :erm:

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, yeah! You were Ray's brother, the wizard, back then, weren't you?

And, hey, where do I post my character for Living Pathfinder?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I don't think we were brothers LOL Brawar has always been a darkskined southerner. :) But someone was your brother the rogue maybe.

To post a character you need to go to the Social group (linked below) and Then the Character Gene Thread, it will have the ruules for character generation in the first post. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
The 3.5's wizard, played by Halford was Ray's cousin.

BTW, HM, I will post in the Medusa game tomorrow. I can post on the weekend, but there are some difficulties.

PS: Right now are exact 1,111 gamers online :lol:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No, my old EnWorld account was Jerrand Redband. That was back when I though you came in here as your character and played, LOL I was so green I jumped feet first into a LEW game and I hadn't even made a character yet. Guess I was to use to chat box gaming.

Must be hard having 12,000 + post and remebering what it is you talked about within them all. ;)

@ DW NP I think we are close to resoultion there so want to have everyone onboard.

HM

Remove ads