[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah! Jerrand Redband, I knew I remembered your former ego! I became ENWorld friends with Jerrand Redband just about the same time as Halford, hence my confusion. :-S And you weren't that far off in your thinking about being in character here n ENWorld. But that's why we have OOC threads, too, to keep us me from going stark raving mad!

As to the 12k+ posts thing, remembering what I have said to others that I game with here is made easier by the fact that many of those I game with here are my friends in RL, like Mowgli, and almost all of the rest I consider to be my friends now, like you and WD. ;) So it's not always like just gaming, there's lots more communication that goes on here. And with most of my friends having left our hometown after college if not before, ENWorld is a considerable percentage of the purely social interaction that I still have and enjoy! (Again with the notable exception of Mowgli, but he's always busy with his wife and new daughter, which I totally understand and respect!) [And his daughter is not so new anymore, she's growing like a (cute little blonde) WEED, too!]

Leif

Adventurer
No, Halford's not back. :( I was confused and thought that HolyMan used to be Halford instead of Jerrand Redband. But, hey, at least we got the new, improved Jerrand back!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks Leif, :) halford did come back for about a week and I even had a ranger made for a game of his, but RL probably dragged him back kicking and screaming again.

EDIT: under Halford WD

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry to hear that, Dad. I hope you're feeling much better very, very soon.

:eek: Tell me it's not Mad Cow Disease that you have????? We don't need to be losing Tarrk to Spongiform Encephalopathy!! [Heh, oooops, sorry, wrong game...]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hear's my get well post WD, :)

Last year I was majorly sick and I don't envy anyone who catches a bug.

@ Leif it looks from your post you may have a wee bit of the BSE, :confused:

HM

Remove ads