[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey WD don't wait for Brawar to do anything this round as their is only th ebugbear and it is almost surrounded. But if the group can't take it down this go around, next round he will step in (don't know what he could do at the moment).

HM

Leif

Adventurer
just a suggestion, HM, but you could make a post about Brawar twiddling his thumbs or something..... (or picking the orifice of his choice?)

Leif

Adventurer
I doubt if Ray can survive four more rounds, unless WD's dice go on strike and refuse to roll anything but natural "1"s for a good length of that time. On the other hand, if Ray can get in one or two more quality smites with his great axe, this will all be over in no time at all, and poor Brawar will be up to his ears in hobgoblin blood and entrails.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
if you look at the map Brawar is outside your messy little room of horrors, :p

I really only have tru strike and enlarge person left where saving for the big fight, which reminds me.

WD after we finish with the rooms on our "map" is the campaign over or is there another level? It looks to me like we are about half way through.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
if you look at the map Brawar is outside your messy little room of horrors, :p

I really only have tru strike and enlarge person left where saving for the big fight, which reminds me.

WD after we finish with the rooms on our "map" is the campaign over or is there another level? It looks to me like we are about half way through.

HM

You know that the hall has only 1 level... but these invaders had to come from somewhere...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases