[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thought he was stable from the channel energy's if not I think I have a potion or two to throw down his gut or the well water in my skin.

I plan on getting the big lug out of the room only if it means making more room for others to fight in.

How is it that all the fights till ow where so darn easy?

HM

Leif

Adventurer
that's right, I forgot about the energy channeling!

And hey, the last time WD started this game! We had a massive tpk. It was kinda sad the way no pcs could even BUY a hit!

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I actually took a good chunk off that G.cube the first time around ;)

But since everyone was dead but the wizard I figured starting over for the best.

HM

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, yeah, you were here, too! Duh. Yeah, sure, you would have wiped the cube out totally all by your wizardly self! :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I doubt that I only got the hit becaus ethey have such a low AC. My max 6 hp per round would have not been enough to kill it before it got me too.

Nice that I had Hand of the Apperentice this go around to attack it with.

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored? of Abadar, I would hate to see unfavored

Once again Morjik attempts to hit the hobgob in front of him, and slices air.

[sblock=OOC] Invisible castle really doesn't like me. I'm in 3 games right now, and doing terribly in two. Hit ac 12 for 7 dmg. Roll Lookup[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] You have to be a DM for IC to ever roll favorably LOL :p I think. I just rolled 5 crits vs my players but lucky only one confirmed, still 5 hits. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm who are we waiting in in the IC WD?? I think after looking at rangerjohn's post above he may have thought he posted in the IC but this is the OOC.

HM

Arkhandus

First Post
I just finished making my post about a minute behind WD, apparently........though I started typing it before he had posted, ah well.

Just got back from visiting my relatives this weekend.

If not for the exceedingly high DC, I would've liked Cade to tumble past the hobgobs, but IC hates me too much to give me the 20 or so I would've needed on such an Acrobatics check to flank with Morjik. So, naturally.......just to spite me..........IC gives me a natural 20 attack roll, then a failed crit confirm....... Can't hit very well without flanking, but at least I did hit this time.

Remove ads