[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Dang, Mowgli, this is the third thread in a row where I have gotten a very similar message from you. Are you just trying to distance yourself from me???

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It's not you Leif it's me. :(

Mowgli only leaves games I am in. :(

You will be missed in this Mowgli, glad there is other games to catch you in. :)

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Best of luck with the RL issues Mowgli. "Where you going you little git? Get back here aye can't keep up with this lot on me own." You will be missed, as I said before best of luck.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, I'm not sure if I will be able to continue this adventure. My vocational situation changed and DMing takes away my most time on this board, but I will have to leave some other games behind (I will posts in the respective OOC threads).
When my schedule will allow me a stronger RPG commitment again, I will do an adventure for LPF and your character's there are most welcomed to join.

Sorry again :blush:

jkason

First Post
Sorry, I'm not sure if I will be able to continue this adventure. My vocational situation changed and DMing takes away my most time on this board, but I will have to leave some other games behind (I will posts in the respective OOC threads).
When my schedule will allow me a stronger RPG commitment again, I will do an adventure for LPF and your character's there are most welcomed to join.

Sorry again :blush:

No worries. Totally understandable. Real life always takes priority. Best of luck!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darn that RL monster.

I think I need to form a party and go hunting it down one day. :p

Good Luck WD - we will be here when you think of running something (LPF or not).

HM

Leif

Adventurer
I second those sentiments, WD. Maybe someday I'll get to bring Ray back for a THIRD time. Or would it be his FOURTH?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases