Airwalkrr's Shackled City OOC (D&D 3.5)

Zarust

First Post
Strange choice for a dwarf...shouldn't he rever Moradin or Clanggedin or such? :D

Although Baelor is not religious, I figure he probably pays homage to Vergadain (if the dwarf pantheon is in use), or Kuluth, Norebo and Olidammara if we are using the standard (Greyhawk) pantheon.

The whole concept of Goran was to be a very dwarven minded individual, but at the end of the day he just couldn't follow blindly in the path his family held for him. This led him to Kord and while he is happy in his faith, his family still has not forgiven him for turning his back on the old ways.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
While I allow the dwarf pantheon and other racial pantheons, their influence is muted. In general the racial pantheons are considered powerful champions or spirits rather than gods, so they rarely have clerics. Religious orders devoted to racial pantheons are either cult-like or dated, but considered good folklore and a strong part of racial heritage. Dwarf clerics most commonly worship Ulaa and less commonly Bleredd or Beltar. Zarust's character is indeed an oddity in the Flanaess, but his background reflects that.

While I allow the dwarf pantheon and other racial pantheons, their influence is muted. In general the racial pantheons are considered powerful champions or spirits rather than gods, so they rarely have clerics. Religious orders devoted to racial pantheons are either cult-like or dated, but considered good folklore and a strong part of racial heritage. Dwarf clerics most commonly worship Ulaa and less commonly Bleredd or Beltar. Zarust's character is indeed an oddity in the Flanaess, but his background reflects that.

He can be Half Human Half Dwarf :)

Zarust

First Post
Sorry for the delay. Traveled up to Boston for a vacation and lost track of time. Will get something up once I read and get caught up. Will be able to post reg through the week.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases