Advanced Player's Guide questions

Zander

Explorer
Ari,

I'm really looking forward to this book. To my mind, it fills gaps that should never have been left vacant in the PHB in the first place.

Questions:
1. When will the hard copy version be available in the UK? {Gollum voice}We wants it now, Precious!{/Gollum voice}

2. Will a compiled errata be available online without having to download the entire PDF version of the book? If so, where? And if you don't mind me asking, when?

Thanks,

Zander

Zander,

I'm afraid I can't easily answer either of those. I'll try to direct Joe Browning to the thread again (if he's not watching already), and hopefully he can provide more info.

For my argument though, I'm assuming the extra damage from Demon Dance is only suppose to occur once per power and not for every opponent injured. As written it could be assumed that if I Flurry of Fists and hit three monsters I then get to damage three extra creatures with Demon Dance. I think this should be clarified.

Good point, and it will, indeed, be clarified. :)

Completely off topic, is the Troubadour's Cause Fear ability really supposed to be based off Wisdom like the Ceric version? Seems a little strange to me. Personally, I think the attack should be Charisma based, but have the extra squares moved based off Wisdom.

I'm going to go bang my head against a wall for a while, now. :(

No, it shouldn't be Wisdom-based. The attack is Charisma-based, and the extra movement is Intelligence-based.

Zander

Explorer
Ari,

Thanks for the super speedy reply and for pointing Joe Browning this way. :)

If it makes any difference, I'm pretty sure that it will sell like hotcakes in the UK. I'm the organiser of one of the largest D&D clubs in the country (we have c. 200 members), and that's the consensus so far.

As for a compiled errata available online, all I can say is that it would be greatly appreciated.

Z

Questions:
1. When will the hard copy version be available in the UK? {Gollum voice}We wants it now, Precious!{/Gollum voice}

The book is making its way through the distribution chain right now. Books should start hitting FLGS next week.

2. Will a compiled errata be available online without having to download the entire PDF version of the book? If so, where? And if you don't mind me asking, when?

Once Ari's comfortable that he's corrected the most important issues, we'll put up a free PDF for anyone to download. I suspect that it shouldn't take more than a week, and more than likely, it will be within a few days.

If it makes any difference, I'm pretty sure that it will sell like hotcakes in the UK. I'm the organiser of one of the largest D&D clubs in the country (we have c. 200 members), and that's the consensus so far.

That's definitely good news to my ears. I think Ari did a bang-up job for the the book and people will have a lot of fun using it.

joe b.

Another bit of errata I have noticed is that several of the Paragon Paths have a feature given at 17th rather than 16th level: Stormwalker, Master of Flowers, Master of Four winds, Mystic Healer & Acrobat.

Another bit of errata I have noticed is that several of the Paragon Paths have a feature given at 17th rather than 16th level: Stormwalker, Master of Flowers, Master of Four winds, Mystic Healer & Acrobat.

Yeah, we caught that one a few days ago, and it's in the errata. Thank you, though. :)

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Once Ari's comfortable that he's corrected the most important issues, we'll put up a free PDF for anyone to download. I suspect that it shouldn't take more than a week, and more than likely, it will be within a few days.
Will the PDF of the book be updated at some time?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases