Advanced Player's Guide questions

I also have a Troubadour question! How am I suppose to handle the weapon/implement thing? It seems like I'll need a weapon for the melee weapon powers, an implement for the magical like powers, and a ranged weapons sometimes too? I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do in this regard.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Wow, my ordered copy arrived in the mail. XRP is amazing. It took a week to reach me here in rural Australia. I am still waiting on CDs I ordered almost 2 months ago :(

Well done Ari. This looks great and nature classes are likely to get a real work out in my African-influenced campaign.

BTW: someone had concern re a power being similar to another but at higher level. Don't forget the RETRAINING rules. When you power up to the higher level retrain the lower level one to something else. Given the retraining mechanic I actually wish there were more powers that are very similar, but more powerful. Makes more sense to power up rather than more complete new powers appearing as you drop off others.

Anyway great job guys. and your enthusiasm and responses on this thread are also much appreciated.

Cheers, C

Last edited:

J-Dog

First Post
Hey Ari,
I absolutely love this book. Fantastic Job! Thanks.
I’ve played the Savage Warrior a lot, and in a campaign I’m running, one of the players is playing a Nature Priest.
I do have a question about Blinding Bats. It is a first level Daily that does 2 dice of damage and blinds the target. It does half on a miss, and it can be maintained for a minor, doing the damage again every round (and presumably doing half on miss and blinding the target on a hit). It affects a burst 1, so it can hit several targets. In play, this has been very powerful. The only time that it hasn’t been is in cramped quarters. Is it meant to be this powerful?
Anyway, great job.
J-Dog

MonkLover

First Post
Any plans to sell the hard Cover on Amazon.ca

I have noted that the hard cover version of this book is available on amazon.com, but is not available on amazon.ca. Is there any possibility of this book being made available through amazon.ca
I look forward to getting my hands on this book as It was almost a deal breaker for me that 4E did not have a monk. My current DM has let me work out a monk class with his help, and it would be nice to see some concepts or options that we did not think of.:lol:

goodmangames

First Post
I have noted that the hard cover version of this book is available on amazon.com, but is not available on amazon.ca. Is there any possibility of this book being made available through amazon.ca

Normally we don't do anything special to have books listed on amazon.ca...they just pick up the products from amazon.com. But I'll inquire and see what we can do.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases