The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Tree-huggers are not that bad, after all many of them are known to give out their love freely, especially those who are elven blooded or wish they were elven blooded."

WhatGravitas

Explorer
"Of course tree-huggers are evil. Our druids worship the stone and earth itself."

Thorid looks back at the bug for a moment and contemplates it, then strides forward, following Sir Voluminous.

"But bugs are just bugs. Unless they live within trees. Then they are evil, like devils living within hell."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte shudders, this time an exaggeration of her own feelings. "Elves. Ewww." If any Elves or Eladrin look at her, she just winks at them, hiding her true feelings of Elves.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"My mother happened to be half-elven and just so you know, I'm not saying every person with elven blood is free-loving tree-huggers. I was saying that those free-loving tree-huggers who just happen to have elven blood are not bad (at making love)." Jasper grinned at Midnight.

"However, what is disappointing is that so many free-spirited 'tree-huggers' die painfilled deaths since many of them refuse to pick up arms.." Jasper frowned. "Which is why my mother trained me with the sword after she discovered that I venturing off to the commune that set itself up in the forest near my village."

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sir Voluminous is baffled by this quick-witted conversation, and seeks to cover his inability to keep up with it by checking his armour as he walks. He breathes on his hand and rubs it on his chest plate, attempting to buff it up and make it look shiny.

He also keeps his eyes firmly on this person on the road ahead of them.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
As you get closer it becomes obvious that the stranger isn't a human. Infact he looks more like a bear wearing loose pants and a vest. A big Black and White bear. You are now approximately 100ft away from him and he turns to regard and look as you approach.
attachment.php

[sblock=Ellis]You recognise the creature to be of the Bamboo-folk race from the Eastern Lands. They are known to be very polite and like to haggle about almost anything.[/sblock]
[sblock=Thorid]There is some definite rustle in the bushes near the creature, as if there were people hiding there. The others don't seem to notice it however.[/sblock]

Attachments

• panda.jpg
    panda.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 175

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
"Hmmmm, says Sir Voluminous loudly, his reptilian scales shining in the sun and his long tongue tasting the air. "What a strange looking creature. We should be on our guard against such a peculiarly-attired person."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases