The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
The Bamboo-Folk Panda places his hands together and bows to your group deeply. Still bowing he starts speaking with heavily accented common. "It is my humble delight to meet you honored travellers. I am sorry to bother you like this, but I have to ask you to let me honor you by claiming your money."

"Honour?" says Sir Voluminous Enormous, Paladin, All-Round Do-Gooder and Push Up Champion of the Sr'Gath Region. "How exactly will us giving you our money (of which I have little, truth be told), increase your honour? Or will it, perhaps, increase ours? I am curious as to your philosophy."

He pulls out a small flaggon on drink and sips from it as everyone talks.

Ginnel

Explorer
"Heh a polite bandit whatever will they think up next?" mutters Korz to no one in particular

Korz continues plodding along stroking one of the locks of his massive white beard.

[sblock=actions taken]
Korz's intention is to carry on walking past the "bandit" pony in toe unless anything else more threatening than talking happens
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Share and share alike. I'll honor you with my money if you honor me with your equiptment." He pulls out his swords and points one at him. "I mark your hide, so fork over or step aside."

[sblock="actions"]
Hunter's Quarry on the Panda.
Double ther Pleasure (Twin Strike) on the Panda if he doesn't get out of the way. ambush happens.
[/sblock]

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
As the blast of eldritch energy detonates to one side of him, Sir Voluminous twitches slightly, then draws his own sword and salutes his foe with it. However, since the creature has not yet attacked, he will ready an action to attack the first target that comes within melee reach seeking to harm him or his allies. The attack will be with bolstering strike.

"I say, Midnight, wasn't that a bit trigger-happy? Poor bear-panda-thing hasn't do so much as draw a weapon, yet!"

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Thorid draws his screwdriver, readying it to retaliate if anybody dares to attack him or his friends. But nevertheless, he looks at Midnight, saying "Lass, perhaps he asked for a mug of ale - in an honourful way! In which case we must share - it's a dwarven tradition!"

Then he quickly shouts toward the panda: "Mate, d'ya want to drink with us? I have the good stuff!"
[sblock=OOC]Readies an action - if anybody within 3 squares attacks a party member, Thorid uses Deft Strike with his "dagger" to move 2 squares and attack.[/sblock]

Ginnel

Explorer
Korz squints towards the bandit and holds up a hand "leave the badger be, if words were something to be fought over our friend Jasper would have been 6ft under after his first performance"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases