The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Midnight groans and twitches nervously. She targets the weird creature with her curse and then palms her knife, trying to keep it hidden from view.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"Hmmmm, says Sir Voluminous loudly, his reptilian scales shining in the sun and his long tongue tasting the air. "What a strange looking creature. We should be on our guard against such a peculiarly-attired person."

"We should be wary of all people we see, not just peculiarly-attired people," Brigitte says.

Brigitte waves an arm slightly towards the strange-looking person and says "Good day, stranger. How do you do?"

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Thorid looks at the strange bear creature and keeps close to the rest of the group, looking out for nasty surprises.

"Hopefully, that thing has nothing to do with trees."

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
"Hail to you, sir!" calls Sir Voluminous. "Please tell us if you require assistance!"

To the others he says, quietly, "Be 'ware of an ambush! This creature could be friend or foe...or both!"

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"Why does it not speak?" Brigitte muses aloud. "Is something wrong with it's tongue?" Her eyes open wide. "Is it an illusion?" She looks about wildly, hoping to spot an ambush before it occurs.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Maybe he doesn't understand common. Let me see if I can speak with him..." He cups his ands around his mouth and yells.... slowly,

"HEY YOU........ IN THE...... BEAR COSTUME........, DO YOU...... UNDERSTAND....... OUR...... LANGUAGE?"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The Bamboo-Folk Panda places his hands together and bows to your group deeply. Still bowing he starts speaking with heavily accented common. "It is my humble delight to meet you honored travellers. I am sorry to bother you like this, but I have to ask you to let me honor you by claiming your money."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases