The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
"Why so grim, why all that talk about trees? Let us sing something, lads, something cheery!"

This said, Thorid starts to hum and thinks about a text... and then intones:

"Gold, gold, gold, gold..."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
As soon as the whistling stopped, Jasper decided to try doing scales, in B flat minor, making it obvious that he was either tone deaf, his lute was not properly tuned, or he was a sadistic bastard.

"I thought that clerics, warlocks, and wizards all had powers that allow them to walk on or breath water. If you guys did, I don't think we would have to worry about drowning unless we travel far from the wave break." Jasper paused for a minute then continued. "Trees are not that evil, or at least the flesh eating ones aren't.."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Trees are nothing compared to the powers that reside elsewhere in cosmoverse. If you think that trres and water are bad adversaries, just wait till you come face to face with a demon lord.

Midnight faces Jasper. Walking builds up muscle strength in the legs. Which is good for running long distances when you face an adversary that is more powerful than you. She then winks at him and cocks a half smile.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jasper laughed. "It is true that I prefer not to battle unless it is needed, but I would never run from a fight (when there are women watching)." He grinned. "That is, unless retreating from the battle is the only way I could protect a damsel who fled. After all, corpses can not comfort a distressed maiden, but the living can."

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
A grin and a playful flick of his tail is Jasper's responce to Midnight's grasp and her complement. He then glances at Thorid. "I do hope your mantra works to our advantage."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases