The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It looks like those plants are evil, or maybe.... Jasper squinted his eyes as he locked his gaze on the stranger and pulled out both of his his swords. "Foul evil druid-like magic user that most likely isn't a druid nor a mage nor a cleric! How dare you prove me wrong as I stand before a priestess that is extremely likely to get drunk due to her devotion to a Dwarven diety and be an object of my affections after a long night of personal failure?!?! Prepare to meet the furry of my peaceful love seeking ways!"

[OoC: Do we roll init on invisible castle or do you roll it for us?]

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[OOC - would like to make a perception check, please.]

Sir Voluminous notices a ladybug sitting on a leaf. It seems to be glaring at you menacingly as you pass by...

[OoC: Do we roll init on invisible castle or do you roll it for us?]
However you wish. If you want to roll, please do. If not, I'll use my Black d20 of Doom when it becomes relevant. Init isn't relevant yet, you're still hundreds of feets away ;).

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sir Voluminous notices a ladybug sitting on a leaf. It seems to be glaring at you menacingly as you pass by...

"I'm watching you, bug. Stray not from the path of righteousness or thou shalt pay the penalty!"

He continues to stride forwards, closing the gap on the stranger.

[OOC - I'd much prefer you to do the dice rolling, if that's OK, for anything that I need to do.]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Don't act like you can't hear me! I know you magic user types have magically enhanced senses!" Jasper charged forward only to to find himself stumbling to the ground after being knocked off balance by his loosely secured lute.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
He frowns, "It's not my fault those dwarves paranoia is contagious. Besides, as far as we know that bug could be an evil druid's minion considering that it alarmed even our paladin. "

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Especially since Druids don't even exist yet in 4e and Animal Companions don't come out until next month!

"Druids are evil propagandists for trees and tree-lovers. They disgust me," Brigitte says, hopefully adding to the conversation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases