The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
A few hours prior to his meeting Jasper was sitting on a large stone outside of the village playing his lute, with his two swords and his backpack was sitting next to him. After what seemed like hours of playing his instrument, a volumous shadow came trodding up to him. The stranger, a dragonborn, asked Jasper if he would like to join his party, and not wanting to refuse a free party, Jasper said yes.

Jasper looked up from the corner of the table where he sat playing his lute. "You are all wrong." He smiled, "The goblins were like, 'Hey Baker, you make good pies, we like pies. Come over to our place and we'll party.' Then, Baker said, 'No man, I can't! My family needs me, they'll starve without me.' Then the goblins said, 'Dude, we saw your wife, and she's not hot and your kids are dumb. Come on man, we have hot chicks.' Then Baker said, 'Dude, 'I'm all there man, let's party.' I bet you that's what he's doing now, partying."

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte laughs at the foolish guy with a lute. "You must be new to this life," she tells him. "Goblins aren't that intelligent and their women are even uglier than that guy over there." She points to an ugly, misfigured guy sitting sadly in the corner. "It was Gnolls. Gnolls, now, THEY are clever enough to get the piemaker. They probably just bonked him on the head and brought him with them."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jasper smiled confidently, "I'm experienced enough to know the difference between what goblins and gnolls would eat. Gnolls love meat pie and goblins love blueberry pie. Therefore, it was a goblin and not a gnoll which was responsible." He then leaned forward, "I also am experienced enough to know that love has no bounds when ale is involved. "

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte laughs. "I don't think you can get me THAT drunk," she says with a wink.

"And by the way, if your hypothesis is correct, then it's neither a Goblin nor a Gnoll, since I believe the baker made BLACKBERRY pie and not blueberry or meat pie. I think you need to keep your pies, and your monsters, straight. Now where's that round of drinks?" she demands of no one in particular as she glances around for another mug of ale, preferably one that hasn't been drunk out of yet.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Blackberries? Are you sure? The only thing his wife had at the shop this morning was a stale blueberry pie, so I assumed that's what she ment when she said blackberry."

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"That's probably because the baker wasn't there to make his famous blackberry pie," Brigitte says with a grin and a wink.

"Alright, that's it. In the morning, we're going after this pie maker. You know why? It's making me hungry. For the pie!" she cries as she downs another mug of ale.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
"PIE!" says Sir Voluminous. "What an excellent idea! Shame the pie makers gone, really, I could just do with one."

Seeing that Ellis is at the bar, he grins, exposing rows of sharp teeth. "Has to be a meat pie, though. Fruit...just doesn't cut it for me, you know. Ahahahahah!"

When a Dragonborn laughs (especially a large Dragonborn like this one!), everyone can hear. Heads turn all over the Inn at the sight of the Knight tilting his head back and chortling hugely.

Recovering, he says "Now then. The toast. If we're to quest together, we'll need a name. I believe in democracy, much to my parents dismay, and so I would like to take suggestions as to our name. Remember, this name will go down in history as our deeds become more widespread, so think carefully."

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
"hmm no idea who this Bake guy is but Bake's Seven sounds good to me" Korz announces as he raises a tankard *whirwhirwhir tick-tick clunk*

"beer wheres my beer lass!"

after a moments thought

"and my toast!" he bellows before adding "don't forget the butter"

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
A voluptous dark skinned high elf strolls in to Gilded Copperpiece. She walks over to the far corner, opposite the bar, her back hugging the wo walls behind it. She eyes the room and soaks in the sight of all the people.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases