The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte shakes her head. "No, I think this should be a Theocracy, not a Democracy. Therefore, since I'm the closest one to the Deities, I should be the group's leader. And as the group's leader, I say we should be Moradin's Hammer, because he's really the only Deity worth following."

hafrogman

Adventurer
After a few moments Ellis returns to the table, bearing a number of tankards of ale. . . and a bright red hand print on his face. He plops the tankards down in the middle of the table, damned if he was going to pass them out. Fishing in his pocket for a moment he also comes up with a small bottle that he hands to Thorid. He's not quite sure what it is. . . possibly the silver polish from the smell.

"Here's your 'good stuff'."

Muttering to himself he makes his way back around the table to his seat, clutching his own tankard. When the elf woman enters the bar, his eyes follow her curves as he slams his shins into a bench as hard as he can, spilling half his ale over himself.

Spluttering, swearing and limping, he retakes his seat. Glancing around the table he makes a big show of waving his hands around as he casts prestidigitaion to clean off his tunic.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Thorid takes the small bottle from Ellis, with a big, smug grin on his bearded face and says, "Thanks, lad, now this is a real drink!"

He just opened the bottle when he heard Brigitte's opinion and throws in: "'Moradin's Hammer'? Sounds good enough. But you as leader? Pah. Every real dwarf would know that Moradin favours the eldest and wisest, and ord Cragstone is far more experienced than you, lass!"

This said, Thorid leans back into his seat and starts sipping the 'good stuff'.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"Ha! I may not look like it, but I've been around hundreds of years as the Supreme Religious Emissary until someone decided to stop that from occurring and took away all my power. I think it might have been one of those filthy Demon Lords. Or Kord. I think he was scared of me for some reason. Wuss. Anyway... Moradin's Hammer, I think I was saying?"

Brigitte grins and clearly, from her expression and manner of speaking, she believes exactly what she says.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
"Well, in that case, what about trying out the 'good stuff' first, lass?", and so Thorid offers Brigitte the small bottle with a devious grin.

Ginnel

Explorer
"Moradins Hammer! Moradins Hammer!! if I didn't know better lass you ain't been listenin to a word I've said, ever." Several jabs forward of his tankard illustrates his feelings
"Moradin's Hammer a name fit for a Dwarven Unit of the finest soldiers in the known world, and you want to name this sorry bunch after them"
Pointing and exclamation from his pipe and tankard ensues.

After Ellis drops the tankards on the table

"what yer sayin now lass I'm not deaf you know!" says Korz as his one good eye looks in Ellis' general direction
"you don't have to mime it to me like some kind of deaf ol coot"
Korz takes a swig from the tankard and quickly adds
"and where's my toast?"

Korz doesn't seem to here Brigitte's speech about her old job as a divine emissary and concentrates on pulling his glass eye out and polishing it a bit instead tutting about its condition, before popping it back in.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ellis rolls his eyes at Brigitte's claims. How did he allow himself to fall into this crowd again?

"Funny that your name never turned up in any of my history courses. Or that you're not mentioned in any book I've ever read. . . in eight different languages. Perhaps it wasn't Kord. Maybe it was Ioun who then used her powers to strike your very name from every written record!"

Sarcasm may be useless. But at least it made him feel better.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte scowls at the name Ioun. "She would do that too, I know. She should be the Goddess of Vengeance. You pronounce her name just a little bit wrong and you'll lucky to even remember your own name after she's done with you." The tall woman shudders at the thought.

Turning to the old codger, she says in her sweetest voice, "I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"We shouldn't name ourselves off a vengeful violent god! We are not on a crusade, we are on on a mission of peace and love! Are we not trying to find the Baker and Return his Sweet Pies to the city or are we to find him and crush then drink from his skull?" He stands and walks around the room, "Besides, I would like to think that free ourselves of a name that implies devote exclusive religious patronage then we could taste all that the word offers..."

Last edited:

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
The elf walks over to the table where the other PCs are at. She grabs a chair and turns it backwards, so the back is facing towards the table. She then sits in it. "I may dread peace and love, but I am needing of coin, perhaps I can be of assistance on your quest."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases