The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
"My motivations are greed and personal power. I may care not about the masses, but yet they exist. They do serve some purpose, if not for my entertainment then for some divine being's plaything," The elf replies as she sizes up the Tielfing. "You're kind of cute," she adds as she grins mischievously at him.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
"Your motivations are not unlike most adventurers in this land, which sadly is a fault if the times we live in, so I will not hold your motivations against you."

With a gental motion, Jasper placed his lute onto the table then continued. "I will be honest, though I am by my ideals, of love an peace, I am not afraid of weilding my blade in times of need (for I realize that the fastest way to win the affections of a maiden is often to denfend her honor)." He then gave a sly smile to both of the women at the table, "Luckily, the gods did seem gracious enough to place me in the the company of two of the finest ladies this continent has to offer."

OoC: I think Jasper found his voice!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Thorid looks at the elf and the tiefling, saying "Mates, don't blather, do something. Or shut up and drink your ale already!"

He shakes his head and mutters, "Always this fancy talking instead of doing something useful."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Midnight unsheathes the dagger on the inside cuff of her right gauntlet and plunges it into the table. She then lookes over at Thorid and glares at him. After a minute she takes the dagger out of the tables and carves a rune into the palm of her left hand, chanting in celestial. After a minute her hand stops bleeding. "Ale clouds the mind, I prefer to remain clear headed."

OOC: 1 hp of damage taken for carving into her hand with her blade.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jasper chuckled to himself as he leaned against a support beam. I definately need to take a note of that; who knows when piece of knowledge may come handy.

He took a sip from his drink then gazed towards the hearth, "Does anyone know how long the trip back from Winterhaven usually take or at least if theres any other places the Baker could have traveled towards?"

hafrogman

Adventurer
Eliis sulks quietly in his corner of the table, as he ogles Midnight and mutters to himself.

"Sheesh, random woman sits down at the bar, and nobody mistakes HER for the hired help. Fully trained wizard here. Hello?"

*SIGH*

"At least we've gotten of the idea of calling ourself Moradin's Hammer."

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
"Right!" bellow Sir Voluminous, as he picks up his tankard. "A toast!"

He ponders for a moment, lost in thought.

"A pledge! Speak after me, if you will. I pledge, in the company of my fellows, to search for the Baker, retrieve his pie, and defeat evil wherever I find it! In the name of..." He is about to say, 'Kord', but catches himself at the last minute. "In the name of my deity of choice!"

He chugs back the ale in one and slams the tankard down on the table.

"Now we've had the beer, who's up for a brawl?"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases