The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Swiftly turning her attention to the halfling, Midnight marks it and blasts it with a ball of eldritch energy.

[sblock=OOC]GM to determine if she hits and total damage.[/sblock]

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jasper gasped as he tried to steady himself using his sword. "You dirty little confused snotling, you tried to fondle my cod!" He his eyes began to flare red with infernal power. "Even worse, you insulted me, caused me to spill my drink and may have ruined or seriously hindered my plans of sexual conquest! For that, I will hurt you."

Jasper charges forward as he tries to punt the halfling.

[sblock]
Harshed my Mellow + Attack ===> +3 to Hit the halfling. +1d6 +1 damage (due to hunter's quarry and Harshed Mellow powers).

If Korz's action occurs before Jaspers then:
+5 to Attack and +1d6 +5 Damage (total)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
Korz rises from his chair and ambles towards the bar "casually" knocking into the overly cocky halfing as he goes past "mind where your going lad you nearly knocked an ole dwarf over"
To the keen, casual or even ignorant observer it is obvious that if anything, this was the other way round.

[sblock]Korz moves up to the halfing and attempts to use furious smash (+4 versus fort as he isn't using his hammer) on him to give the hippy (Jasper) a +2 power bonus and attack till the end of his next turn and causing 4 points of damage as long as the attack hits[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sir Voluminous is having a merry time wrestling Northlanders in the wreckage of the table.

"Have at thee! Ha ha!" Grabbing the nearest one more firmly, he looks him in the eye and says "In the name of Kord, I challenge you to a head-butting contest!" before smacking him in the head with a Holy Headbutt.

OOC - Using Divine Challenge on him first, before following up with a Holy Strike, granting me +2 damage if I hit.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Thorid has a confused look on his face after the last hit, but pulls himself together and while the northlander is distracted by Sir Voluminous, Thorid steps past the northlander and tries to whack him with his bottle, shouting: "Here's some ale for you!"
[sblock=OOC]Thorid moves into flanking position, provoking OAs, if a simple shift isn't sufficient; if an OA was made and hits Thorid, he uses his Second Wind as a minor action. Then he just whacks the northlander with the bottle.[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ellis feels his staff bump something behind him, and he turns (more carefully) to apologize. . . then watches in stunned awe as the scene unfolds before him. He temporarily forgets the drama behind him, as he watches the conflagrated dwarf flee.

"Oh dear."

He mumbles a few words, points and a blast of cold wind sweeps in through the broken window as he tries to extinguish the burning furniture.

[sblock=ooc]Ray of Frost, +5 attack[/sblock]

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte thanks the serving girl and accepts her drink happily. "Men," she mutters, "They can usually hold their ale better than us women, but for some reason, they tend to get rowdy - too rowdy. This is why I never went into the family business of owning the bar. Too many fights, too much broken furniture. There's no honor in a drunken fist fight. There's no reason to fight, nothing to protect, just a wild melee."

Still, she isn't going to leave herself too open for the attack. She readies the same action as before while she takes a drink of her fresh ale.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Yeah, tell me about it." Says another woman leaning to the bar to Brigitte. Quite muscled, tall human, with short cropped hair wearing chainmail and drinking wine. Possibly member of the townguard as she has the symbol of Fallcrest on the pommel of the sword on her hip. "It's like they'd have two sets of brains. Other on their arms, the other... Well at least not in their head." She laughs a bit as she casually knocks out a guy stumbling too close with her gauntleted fist. Brigitte too has to swing her hammer a bit to drive some guys a little further away.

The pile of men keeps growing on Sir Voluminous as all the northlanders join the fray, with everyone else coming to aid either side.

The halfling seems to be in a bit of a tight place, getting pushed around by the big folk and blasted with magic. It's not long after he's knocked out by a well placed fist of Jasper.

Ellis manages to put out the fire he indirectly started, but doing so he also freezes the mug of ale one of the patrons is holding. With angry glare the man rumbles over to him. "You little prankster, you think that was funny? See what you like of this then." He claims as he brings the frozen mug down on Ellis. Luckily he is so badly drunk that he can't choose right which of the wizards he sees to smack and the mug comes down almost two feet off.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
With a sly grin on his face, Jasper steps over the halfling as he weaves through the brawl and gently places his hand on the small of the serving girl's back. "Follow me if you want to get through this quagmire unscathed." He grabs two stale pieces of bead from a nearby table then charges the nearest individual, swinging the bread pieces wildly.

[sblock=ooc]
Double the Pleasure (Twin Strike). +2 / +2 to attack (main/offhand). If still affected by Furious Smash then +4/+4
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Sir Voluminous carries on head-butting anyone he can find. Anyone who can make a good Perception check can hear "Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!" coming from the big pile of bodies as he connects. :)

(OOC - going for comedy, here, more than accuracy in game mechanics...)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases