The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Ginnel

Explorer
*Korz plonks his tankard over on the bar and wanders off towards the brawl *clunk whirr clunk whirr* standing beside it*
"Whatcha doin' Sir knight it seems you are fightin' with all the gusto of a 3 day ol mewling babe, I thought Kord's chosen had a bit more backbone"

[sblock=OOC]
Minor action for inspiring word for an option to spend a healing surge and gain that value + 1D6 hp's back also an assist for his next brawling/attack roll as Korz antagonises Sir Voluminous into greater feats of brawling[/sblock]

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
*Korz plonks his tankard over on the bar and wanders off towards the brawl *clunk whirr clunk whirr* standing beside it*
"Whatcha doin' Sir knight it seems you are fightin' with all the gusto of a 3 day ol mewling babe, I thought Kord's chosen had a bit more backbone"

[sblock=OOC]
Minor action for inspiring word for an option to spend a healing surge and gain that value + 1D6 hp's back also an assist for his next brawling/attack roll as Korz antagonises Sir Voluminous into greater feats of brawling[/sblock]

Sir Voluminous takes a moment out to reply. "Bah! I shall soon have him down, never fear! Take this, you regurgitated pile of rancid behemoth droppings!"

Bash, bash, bash, etc...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
"What's worse," Brigitte continues conversationally to the woman next to her, "Is when Halflings join the fight. Did he seriously think he could do anything in this fight? Looks like he should stay out of fights unless he finds an opponent whose waist isn't higher than the top of his head."

She watches for a few moments longer. "Call my name if you guys need any help!" she says to her newly-found companions. "Jokes on them," she tells the guardswoman, "Since I never actually introduced myself to them.

"Do you really want to go back to your friends saying you got beat up by a woman?"
she asks the next man who moves threateningly to her.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Thorid, now in the middle of the growng pile decides he had enough. He tries to deliver a last whack on a random brawler then tries to get away, exclaiming: "Enough, I need some more ale!"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Midnight jumps down from the table steals a look at Brigitte and winks at her. She targets the nearest enemy and marks irt with her curse followed by an eldritch blast.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ellis tries to back away from the angry ruffian, trying to stammer an apology, but he finds himself backed against the table. He squeaks in panic as the maniac tries to attack him with the ale mug. The blow goes wide, but the violence leaves him trembling. He stands frozen for a moment, knees knocking, staff clutched in white-knuckled hands, muttering to himself for a moment or two before something snaps inside him.

"J. .just. . . just. . . j. . .just. . .

BACK OFF! "

[Sblock=ooc]Thunderwave :D . . . oh wait. Did you say you DIDN'T want us to destroy the tavern?[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
And thus the fight is done. The crack of thunderous voice as the floor raises up in the middle of room, along with all the furniture in 15 feet diameter fly upwards and crash back down shocks everyone so that the brawl just gets forgotten. Every single person within the area gets flown backwards and smash to eachoter. After the initial shock the people start scampering back up and you can notice that in the middle of the chaos stands Ellis, looking a bit confused, but unharmed by whatever it was that thrashed the place.

The northlander, still being held by the collar by Sir Voluminous, looks at the torn floor. "Now what was that?!"

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
And thus the fight is done. The crack of thunderous voice as the floor raises up in the middle of room, along with all the furniture in 15 feet diameter fly upwards and crash back down shocks everyone so that the brawl just gets forgotten. Every single person within the area gets flown backwards and smash to eachoter. After the initial shock the people start scampering back up and you can notice that in the middle of the chaos stands Ellis, looking a bit confused, but unharmed by whatever it was that thrashed the place.

The northlander, still being held by the collar by Sir Voluminous, looks at the torn floor. "Now what was that?!"

Sir Voluminous thinks about the question.

"No idea! But I tell you what, as you're still capable of asking questions, I'll have to declare our contest a draw! Ah, next drink's on me!"

That said, he sits the northlander down and engages him in wild tales of increasing exaggeration until one or the other of them passes out.

Ginnel

Explorer
"Twas more likely one of tho' new fangled Marsh Gas Lamps can't trust them y' know and it'd explain that fire as well" He nods with sagely wisdom as a few of the locals mutter agreements with this explanation amongst themselves.

"Anyway enough distractions where were we I believe it was somethin' about Goblins and a pie" Korz says as he picks up his comfy chair and eases himself into it as it creaks suspiciously
"and who are you?" he says as he eyes some unfamiliar faces in the ruins of the Tavern

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jasper gives a seductive wink to the servergirl who was thrown onto him. "Feistiness is a well admired trait...." He then glances towards Korz, "Were you talking to me or to everyone?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases