The Pie... Err... Keep on the Shadowfell.

Ginnel

Explorer
"You'll do fer starters" nods Korz

[sblock=OOC]
No idea who wanted to have met already but pretty sure Ellis, Sir Voluminous, Thorid and Korz are all at least aquaintences already so this questioning is to anyone who Korz hasn't seen before of course we could have all already met ;)
[/sblock]

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Brigitte nods to the guardswoman after the brawl is over and rejoins the group. "I believe it was Yakfolk, actually. Goblins like Blueberry Pie and this chef was a master of Blackberry Pie. Thus, it cannot be Goblins."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ellis coughs slightly, and sheepishly looks around the room. But nobody seems to be paying much attention. The only guy who really knew what was going on was sleeping in a pile of splinters, so. . .

Blushing slightly, he returns to the bench and takes his seat, propping his staff up again and tucking his robes in around his legs.

"Are you sure you're not talking about the famous Orc and Pie? It's a famous psychological typology experiment first conducted by Dr. Cook. The Orc, The Pie, and The Room. What will you do? You must have read about it in all the trade journals. Orcan Behavioralism Today? Dungeon Philosophy? I even wrote a paper on it my junior year.

'Killing Them and Taking Their Stuff: An Treatice on Fundamental Adventuring Dualism'

. . ."

His voice trails off as he realizes that none of them have the slightest idea what he's talking about. Heathens.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jasper walked over and picked up his lute from the pile of unconscious drunkards before replying. "My given name is Dietre Siegfried Kohler Feistivos III; however, I prefer the name Jasper Dreamer because it is less pretentious and it reminds women of the color of their blushing cheeks and the color of my hypnotic eyes." He gave a wry smile to the women within the room before glancing towards Ellis and Bridgette.

"I never had yak before, but I do hear that Orc and Half-orc women like to play rough.."

Last edited:

Ginnel

Explorer
"Hah! play!" he spits "rough! Hah! They'll meet their end on Moradins hammer incarnate!" Korz rants, waving his two handed hammer around easily in his one arm *clunk whir-whir-whir clunk*, his one good eye taking on a look of fervor.

Korz shortly calms down, you can see his temper quickly ebbing away

"Hmm, well met Jasper" He extends a leather and metal bound hand in a firm handshake "keep your eye on the battle tho lad instead of the womenfolk"

WhatGravitas

Explorer
After recovering from the shock of the explosion, Thorid promptly turns to Ellis, demanding: "I spilled my drink. Get me another one, lad!"

Then he looks to Korz, checking if the dwarf's clockwork armour has taken any damage.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Midnight collapses into the nearest chair. Ah, oh. I need a drink. She summons the serving wench. Ale, the strongest you've got. After the serving wench leaves she sighs. I don't care if it does go straight to my head and I end doing something stupid.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
After recovering from the shock of the explosion, Thorid promptly turns to Ellis, demanding: "I spilled my drink. Get me another one, lad!"

Then he looks to Korz, checking if the dwarf's clockwork armour has taken any damage.

"Aye, me too. More ale for all!"

He turns back to the rest of the group and plants his prodigous bulk back on the bench, which creaks alarmingly beneath him.

"Now then, back to the idea of our name. I have come up with an idea - it came to my notice when that sturdy lad hit me in the head the second time - and please listen closely."

"Once upon a time, I lived near a small town known as Hythe. It was a small farming village, populated by both humans and dragonborn. All lived together happily. Then, a seam of rich gold ore was discovered in the nearby hills. The town briefly prospered whilst the seam was worked - but when it was discovered to be a small seam it was quickly exhausted and everyone moved on. The town wasted away and now there is hardly anything less. In honor of this sad event, I would like to propose the following name in tribute: The Hythe, Mined, Adventuring Company."

He leans back and scans the faces of the rest of the group for their reaction.

Ginnel

Explorer
"Hmmm" Korz considers "Hmmm, Less pretentious than Moradin's 'ammer but more appropriate than 'ake's Seven a tale of woe and minin' of a town's misery because of a Goblin ploy" Korz nods satisfied from within his comfy chair
"And you, stop fussin' lad" he grumbles at Thorid

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases