Jonathan Tweet's 4th Edition Campaign

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Does anyone recall Jonathan Tweet's Gleemax blog, where he described in excellent detail his ongoing paragon-level 4th edition game? It was based in a solar-system not unlike our own, where the greek gods controlled various planets and the titans had taken over Earth. It sounded very novel, yet grounded in that high fantasy feel I love about D&D. Did any of this survive the Scouring of Gleemax 08? There was so much great stuff there and I'd be sad to hear if it were lost forever.

Jonathan Tweet

Adventurer
my 4E campaign now on Wizards forums

Aw, you just liked my campaign write-ups because I used to spoil paragon path names and that sort of thing. ;)

I'm still blogging my campaign, this time on my staff blog on the Wizards forums. All the old material has been saved (thanks to Michelle Brunes, our gnome-loving Community Operations Manager). As you're speaking so kindly of my campaign background, I suppose I should post this information to my staff blog.

The Wizards forums are unfortunately down today. Later, please try this link.

-Jonathan Tweet

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Woo, from the man himself!

Aw, you just liked my campaign write-ups because I used to spoil paragon path names and that sort of thing.

Heck no! I loved it so much I'm thinking about doing something similar. If you were to publish it, I'd snap it up right quick! (hint hint :D)

Glad to see it's still alive and kicking. I'll tune into your staff blog when the Wizard boards are back up!

Jonathan Tweet

Adventurer
a similar campaign

If you were to do a similar campaign and you generated any material that I could use (such as art for the various planets or people), I hope you'll share. You might remember that I've solicited suggestions from others who have been following the campaign online, and I've gotten a lot of really great ideas that way.

-Jonathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases