• Yes continue to allow them.

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No, please close them as they appear.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Dragongirl

First Post
Things on these boards scroll off the first page fast enough, why do you allow threads about the WWF, Favorite Bands, Growing Penises, etc to stay open? Not trying to be cranky, but tired of it.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Darkness said:
Thoughts?

The usual rule is that 90% of everything is crud. Here, we have less than 10% crud. Seems to me we're beating the usual behavior by a long shot.

Really, 4 thread out of 42 are hardly what I'd call a problem. They don't constitute clutter that gets in the way of finding the on-tpic threads, which means they are easy to ignore. Thus, they don't constitutre a real issue, in my mind.

Last edited:

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Darkness said:

Thoughts?

The wrestling topic can join the other in the non-rpg scifi/TV/book forum.

The penis one is a waste.

I see no problem with the other two- we are a community. There is nothing wrong with one topic listing music interests or d&d humor.

FD

PS- Darkness, I sent you a direct/private message. Whatever it is called.

madriel

First Post
So long as they don't exceed 10% of overall posts, I don't mind them. I'd prefer that they have some connection to our hobby. Off topic posts are all a part of being a community. IMO, of course.

Chun-tzu

First Post
An increase in off-topic threads would be standard protocol after a tense situation (i.e., several closed threads today). People are changing the subject, to something harmless.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases