D20 Modern/Urban Arcana Modules?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
The ole gears are starting to grind again and I'd like to run a game loosely incorporating elements from Department 7, Urban Arcana and some supernatural stuff. The kicker is that I don't want to design my own adventure; I'd like to modify an existing module. Mostly looking to modify something that is free to download.

Many thanks for any help.

Aus_Snow

First Post
Do you need stat blocks, and all that crunchy stuff?

If not, there are some great alternatives to d20 adventures, that you might want to look into.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
in cyberpunk, everyone is human. Just make human npcs of the needed cr and give them the same weapons.

In shadowrun, just use ogers where it says trolls, give them the d20 weapons equivilent, convert the casters to fit the needed CR, and stay away from the VR stuff.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
in cyberpunk, everyone is human. Just make human npcs of the needed cr and give them the same weapons.

In shadowrun, just use ogers where it says trolls, give them the d20 weapons equivilent, convert the casters to fit the needed CR, and stay away from the VR stuff.

Actually I menat system-wise, where skill checks, armor and magic are concerned is it going to be a pita or will it be easy to port back and forth?

And I must parrot my second question from above; is there a site that hosts such adventures as free downloads?

Stormborn

Explorer
The ole gears are starting to grind again and I'd like to run a game loosely incorporating elements from Department 7, Urban Arcana and some supernatural stuff. The kicker is that I don't want to design my own adventure; I'd like to modify an existing module. Mostly looking to modify something that is free to download.

Many thanks for any help.
My experiance has been that at lower levels its pretty easy to convert DnD stuff to d20Modern. Thus you could use your existing DnD material and make some tweaks. Its all adventure dependant of course. Personally I keep wanting to run Expidition to Castle Ravenloft with Imperial Age. While not free I have also found some material for nWoD useful. IIRC there is an adventure book called Ghost Tales that really worked well in a dark investigative game I ran for d20

EDIT: Oh and of course CoC stuff from Yog-sothoth.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases