Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Damage Regeneration 2.0

I'm instituting new rules for how damage is healed. You will all be able to regenerate 1/3 of the damage dealt to you per scene. This includes non-lethal damage from things such as fists to bullet wounds and lethal damage caused by things such as knife wounds and shotgun wounds. You won't be able to heal from aggravated damage no matter how many scenes go by. Aggravated damage comes from things like fire, electricity, and claws.

That should help save some vitae ;)

Tale_Weaver

First Post
By the way, I spoke to Sarah today and she's having trouble with her computer. I've decided to take control of her character temporarily to move things along here.

izillama

First Post
You gave a Gather Information skills modifier on your character sheet. It's a d20 roll plus that modifier.
And...
Yeah! Couldn't you have come up with something a little more creative?! lol

Strider_Koln

First Post
Alychan gave me an awesome idea. Father Koln is now available to counsel anyone that needs God's loving guidance in their lives. Just send me a PM with your question, and Father Koln will post his response to your problem on my blog along with the diary entries. Do not hesitate to contact Koln if you are in need of his services, he is available to guide fellow Christians on all matters, from love to proper firearm safety.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases