Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board - Page 12

+ Log in or register to post
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore izillama
    ^.^* I feel like Clover's about to take her first damage of the game from that one. Though I also think it would be funny if the guy broke down sobbing, "I'm so misunderstood!"

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Blog Entries

Ignore ladyphoenix
    oh nos! Koln should have used the packet for himself. He needs it more since he has two blood points left. Ruby has 10, according to the sheet, soon to be 9 or 8 after healing and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyphoenix View Post
    oh nos! Koln should have used the packet for himself. He needs it more since he has two blood points left. Ruby has 10, according to the sheet, soon to be 9 or 8 after healing and stuff.
    Well, he still has one more left. But yea, I suggest he use it although now he has to use it while being next to enemies

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore izillama
    By the way, did we lose Socrates? He is an integral part of our little group, after all! lol

Quote Originally Posted by izillama View Post
    By the way, did we lose Socrates? He is an integral part of our little group, after all! lol
    The answer to that, my friends, is yet to be seen and only you can determine the outcome....*cue cryptic music*

Mike, since Koln leveled you have to do all the fun leveling stuffs. If you want The Spirit's Touch you're going to have to get Aura Perception this level first. You also have to roll 1d8 plus your CON bonus for your hp. You have 4 more skill points to add to skills and the ranks have changed to 5/3.

Once you do all that you an do the happy level dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tale_Weaver View Post
    Mike, since Koln leveled you have to do all the fun leveling stuffs. If you want The Spirit's Touch you're going to have to get Aura Perception this level first. You also have to roll 1d8 plus your CON bonus for your hp. You have 4 more skill points to add to skills and the ranks have changed to 5/3.

Once you do all that you an do the happy level dance!

Ok. btw, I've updated Koln's history a bit
    HP:
    1d8+3[5,3] = (8)
    Roll Lookup

so 29 hp?

Yeah sure, I want Aura Perception, why not.

Now skills... uh.. I don't remember how to do that. ^^; Which mod do I add the skill points too? And what do you mean by my ranks have changed to 5/3??

Quote Originally Posted by Strider_Koln View Post
    Ok. btw, I've updated Koln's history a bit
    HP:
    1d8+3[5,3] = (8)
    Roll Lookup

so 29 hp?

Yeah sure, I want Aura Perception, why not.

Now skills... uh.. I don't remember how to do that. ^^; Which mod do I add the skill points too? And what do you mean by my ranks have changed to 5/3??
    Koln has 29hp now yes.

For the skills the only thing you change is the rank. You have 4 points to distribute through the ranks of your skills. The 5/3 means that you can take up to 5 ranks in one of the skills with a check in the box and up to 3 in the ones that don't. The ranks effect the bonus you get when using that skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tale_Weaver View Post
    Koln has 29hp now yes.

For the skills the only thing you change is the rank. You have 4 points to distribute through the ranks of your skills. The 5/3 means that you can take up to 5 ranks in one of the skills with a check in the box and up to 3 in the ones that don't. The ranks effect the bonus you get when using that skill.
    Oh ok, then hm, one point to Move Silently, one to Open Locks, and two points for Research.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore izillama
    Constitution modifier roll so that I can have more hp!

1d8 → [2] = (2)

20+2=a grand total of 22hp

EDIT

+2 for my constitution bonus?? That brings my hp up to a grand total of 24. Wow :P

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast