Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

izillama

First Post
^.^* I feel like Clover's about to take her first damage of the game from that one. Though I also think it would be funny if the guy broke down sobbing, "I'm so misunderstood!" :D

ladyphoenix

First Post
oh nos! Koln should have used the packet for himself. He needs it more since he has two blood points left. Ruby has 10, according to the sheet, soon to be 9 or 8 after healing and stuff.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
oh nos! Koln should have used the packet for himself. He needs it more since he has two blood points left. Ruby has 10, according to the sheet, soon to be 9 or 8 after healing and stuff.

Well, he still has one more left. But yea, I suggest he use it although now he has to use it while being next to enemies :devil:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Mike, since Koln leveled you have to do all the fun leveling stuffs. If you want The Spirit's Touch you're going to have to get Aura Perception this level first. You also have to roll 1d8 plus your CON bonus for your hp. You have 4 more skill points to add to skills and the ranks have changed to 5/3.

Once you do all that you an do the happy level dance!

Strider_Koln

First Post
Mike, since Koln leveled you have to do all the fun leveling stuffs. If you want The Spirit's Touch you're going to have to get Aura Perception this level first. You also have to roll 1d8 plus your CON bonus for your hp. You have 4 more skill points to add to skills and the ranks have changed to 5/3.

Once you do all that you an do the happy level dance!

Ok. btw, I've updated Koln's history a bit
HP:
1d8+3[5,3] = (8)
Roll Lookup

so 29 hp?

Yeah sure, I want Aura Perception, why not.

Now skills... uh.. I don't remember how to do that. ^^; Which mod do I add the skill points too? And what do you mean by my ranks have changed to 5/3??

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Ok. btw, I've updated Koln's history a bit
HP:
1d8+3[5,3] = (8)
Roll Lookup

so 29 hp?

Yeah sure, I want Aura Perception, why not.

Now skills... uh.. I don't remember how to do that. ^^; Which mod do I add the skill points too? And what do you mean by my ranks have changed to 5/3??

Koln has 29hp now yes.

For the skills the only thing you change is the rank. You have 4 points to distribute through the ranks of your skills. The 5/3 means that you can take up to 5 ranks in one of the skills with a check in the box and up to 3 in the ones that don't. The ranks effect the bonus you get when using that skill.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln has 29hp now yes.

For the skills the only thing you change is the rank. You have 4 points to distribute through the ranks of your skills. The 5/3 means that you can take up to 5 ranks in one of the skills with a check in the box and up to 3 in the ones that don't. The ranks effect the bonus you get when using that skill.

Oh ok, then hm, one point to Move Silently, one to Open Locks, and two points for Research.

Remove ads