Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I'm just letting you guys know that I'm away for the weekend so posts will be limited. Don't run away with the story like I know Aly wants to :p

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Koln's New Clothes

I see that Mike decided to give himself new clothes, I was never notified of this! I hope you enjoy it cuz they must've been expensive :p

Just for future reference, here are some stats for armor if you guys ever want to purchase some:

Armor DR / Defense Penalty / Armor Check Penalty / Speed Penalty / Weight
Light 2/– –1 –2 — 4 lb.
(leather jacket, biker gear)

Medium 4/– –2 –4 –10 ft. 8 lb.
(kevlar, flak jacket)

Heavy 6/– –4 –8 –10 ft. 20 lb.
(riot gear, body armor)

Obviously bullet proof vests and riot gear are not going to be for sale in the mall so you'll have to find a way to "unlock" them. And telling me "I go to the black market and buy riot gear" is not gonna fly.

Last edited:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Clover wants a chainmail bikini. Ruby wants a matching one too, btw.
chainmail ftw ^.^

:p

Yeah, good luck with that haha! You'll have to find the next Ren fair :p

I've decided to make Koln's new clothes reinforced and count as light armor. He seems to take the most beatings in fights so maybe this will help him out, I'll change the character sheet so you can see how this is handled.

Speaking of the character sheets, is everyone able to change theirs? I noticed when I was at Aly's house she wasn't able to change her's on her computer.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Yeah, good luck with that haha! You'll have to find the next Ren fair :p

I've decided to make Koln's new clothes reinforced and count as light armor. He seems to take the most beatings in fights so maybe this will help him out, I'll change the character sheet so you can see how this is handled.

Speaking of the character sheets, is everyone able to change theirs? I noticed when I was at Aly's house she wasn't able to change her's on her computer.

I wasnt able to change mine either.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases