Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Strider_Koln

First Post
Between posts I've been tweaking the background info on Koln on my page. The latest addition is in the "About Me" tab, in the "My Character" section I added a description of my sources for Koln; credit where credit's due, Koln's based off of a lot of things and I've felt bad ripping off ideas thus far.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Aura Color Meanings

Here's a little thing I found on aura color meanings. This is for real life aura stuffs but we can use it for the game as well.

AURA COLOR MEANINGS

RED AURA COLOR: Relates to the physical body, hart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival-oriented.
Muddied red: Anger (repelling)

Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion; new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.

Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest nature

ORANGE AURA COLOR: Relates to reproductive organs and emotions. The color of vitality, vigor, good health and excitement. Lots of energy and stamina, creative, productive, adventurous, courageous, outgoing social nature; currently experiencing stress related to apetites and addictions;
Orange Red: Confidence, creative power
In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

Orange-Yellow: Creative, intelligent, detail oriented, perfectionist, scientific.

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.
Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
Bright lemon-yellow: Struggling to maintain power and control in a personal or business relationship; fear of losing control, prestige, respect, and/or power.
Clear gold metallic, shiny and bright: Spiritual energy and power activated and awakened; an inspired person.
Dark brownish yellow or gold: A student, or one who is straining at studying; overly analitical to the point of feeling fatigued or stressed; trying to make up for "lost time" by learning everything all at once.

GREEN AURA COLOR: Relates to heart and lungs. It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social
Bright emerald green: A healer, also a love-centered person
Yellow-Green: Creative with heart, communicative
Dark or muddy forest green: Jealousy, resentment, feeling like a victim of the world; blaming self or others; insecurity and low self-esteem; lack of understanding personal responsibility; sensitive to perceived criticism

Turquoise: Relates to the immune system. Sensitive, compassionate, healer, therapist.

BLUE AURA COLOR: Relates to the throat, thyroid. Cool, calm, and collected. Caring, loving, love to help others, sensitive, intuitive.
Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive
Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

INDIGO AURA COLOR: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

VIOLET AURA COLOR: Relates to crown, pineal gland and nervous system. The most sensitive and wisest of colors. This is the intuitive color in the aura, and reveals psychic power of attunement with self. Intuitive, visionary, futuristic, idealistic, artistic, magical.

LAVENDER AURA COLOR: Imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric.

SILVER AURA COLOR: This is the color of abundance, both spiritual and physical. Lots of bright silver can reflect to plenty of money, and/or awakening of the cosmic mind.
Bright metallic silver: Receptive to new ideas; intuitive; nurturing
Dark and muddy gray: Residue of fear is accumulating in the body, with a potential for health problems, especially if gray clusters seen in specific areas of the body

GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

BLACK AURA COLOR: Draws or pulls energy to it and in so doing, transforms it. It captures light and consumes it. Usually indicates long-term unforgiveness (toward others or another) collected in a specific area of the body, which can lead to health problems; also, entitities within a person's aura, chakras, or body; past life hurts; unreleased grief from abortions if it appears in the ovaries

WHITE AURA COLOR: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.
White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby; can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon

EARTH AURA COLORS: Soil, wood, mineral, plant. These colors display a love of the Earth, of being grounded and is seen in those who live and work on the outdoors....construction, farming, etc. These colors are important and are a good sign.In vampire, fae creatures would have this aura.

PASTELS: A sensitive blend of light and color, more so than basic colors. Shows sensitivity and a need for serenity.

DIRTY BROWN OVERLAY: Holding on to energies. Insecurity.

DIRTY GRAY OVERLY: Blocking energies. Guardedness.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
What Does the Hobbit Have In His Pocketses

I know it's a little late but I was wondering if everyone could describe to me everything that their character has on their person right down to chewing gum. This will save me a lot of confusion later on.

Strider_Koln

First Post
I know it's a little late but I was wondering if everyone could describe to me everything that their character has on their person right down to chewing gum. This will save me a lot of confusion later on.

What's in Koln's pockets:

-That key they found in the sewer

Coat:
- Socrates
- Five starlight mints
- His Journal
- Pocket Bible
- A Wolf-brand handgun ammunition box with two rounds inside, 9mm.
- A pepsi bottlecap
- Four 10c and three 20c Euros

Pants:
- Passport (Fake)
- Wallet:
- In the wallet: 3 Prayer cards (Prayer to Archangel Gabriel, Prayer to St. Joseph, and Prayer to the Sacred Heart)
$333 in American dollars
Debit Card
American Driver's License (fake)
CIA I.D. and badge (fake)
Interpol I.D. and badge (fake)
A ticket stub to Army of Darkness
- Two paper clips
- Two pens: one red, one green
- Cell Phone
- Lighter with St. John the Apostle pictured on it.

izillama

First Post
(As it really doesn't make much sense that Clover keeps pulling stuff out of the pockets in her skirt (which there probably wouldn't be any of) I'm going to say that she's been carrying a bag around her this entire time and will go by that for the rest of the game)

Black Coach bag, pictured here
- Standard deck of playing cards (well-worn and probably a little water-logged after the adventure in the sewer)
- Silver compact mirror (one side regular, the other side magnifying)
- Cell phone, Blackberry Pearl, pictured here (Internet access, free text messaging, free nights and weekends ^.^)
- Two hair scrunchies
- One half-empty container of mint-flavored tic-tacs
- Burt's Bees chapstick

Black Coach wallet, pictured here
- New York State picture ID*
- Credit card with $5,000 limit
- Metro Card (good for one year and almost expired since it is already November)
- New York City bus pass (good for one year and almost expired)
- $127 US Dollars (6 $20 bills, 1 $5 bill, 2 $1 bills)
- Assorted change (under a dollar in total value)
- A plain white envelope labeled "I.C.E." containing 5 airplane boarding passes (worth one 1-way national or international flight each)

*Clover has a basic knowledge of how to operate an automatic vehicle, however she does not have a license as she lived in New York City and never had a need for one.

ladyphoenix

First Post
Now I think iv'e got it..

1- Quilted pouch sling:
- Sewing kit with small pieces of fabric/quilt
- Different Bars of handmade Soap
- "Dove"Deoderent
- red toothbrush with generic toothpaste
- small hairbrush
- small pair set of tin cup and plate
- pocket bible with pressed flowers inside
- $50 in bills with 30 cents in change
- Handmade fabric bear doll
- small handmade strawberry and mint hard candies
- pocket switch blade (picked up from two previous fights)

Additonal: Black choker necklace with red jewel
- Victorian Gothic Lolita dress
- Mary Jane shoes with white pantyhose
- Simple undergarments
- Red sash

Phew... I think I'm done

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Now I think iv'e got it..

1- Quilted pouch sling:
- Sewing kit with small pieces of fabric/quilt
- Different Bars of handmade Soap
- "Dove"Deoderent
- red toothbrush with generic toothpaste
- small hairbrush
- small pair set of tin cup and plate
- pocket bible with pressed flowers inside
- $50 in bills with 30 cents in change
- Handmade fabric bear doll
- small handmade strawberry and mint hard candies
- pocket switch blade (picked up from two previous fights)

Additonal: Black choker necklace with red jewel
- Victorian Gothic Lolita dress
- Mary Jane shoes with white pantyhose
- Simple undergarments
- Red sash

Phew... I think I'm done

That toothbrush better be made out of wood not plastic!! J/k, who really cares :p

For Clover, I'm not letting you have plane tickets anywhere, they are specifically to go from Denver to New York City. I mean really, noone has plane tickets that go ANYWHERE sheesh ;) Also, you only get one of them. There, I feel balanced!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases