Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Alychan gave me an awesome idea. Father Koln is now available to counsel anyone that needs God's loving guidance in their lives. Just send me a PM with your question, and Father Koln will post his response to your problem on my blog along with the diary entries. Do not hesitate to contact Koln if you are in need of his services, he is available to guide fellow Christians on all matters, from love to proper firearm safety.

Haha, you should post that on the main forum and see what happens :p

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Just so you guys know, your profiles should be working again. And you can all thank me for it because I brought it up with the site admin and he fixed it for us! No need to thank me, I know I'm cool :cool:

ladyphoenix

First Post
Hi everyone! ^.^ I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow so I probably not going to be able to post anything. I can catch up on sunday or if anyone wants to take my place, be my guest, if you can handle Ruby muahahaha j/k :p Hope you all have a good weekend!

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Hi everyone! ^.^ I'm going to be gone all day tomorrow so I probably not going to be able to post anything. I can catch up on sunday or if anyone wants to take my place, be my guest, if you can handle Ruby muahahaha j/k :p Hope you all have a good weekend!

I'll let one of these jerks play her since they think I do such a bad job :p

izillama

First Post
lol, we should tell the pawn shop guy that we're outfitting ourselves for a Vampire the Masquerade LARP. We can show him our teeth and everything. Maybe he'd have some interesting ideas for weaponry ^.^

Strider_Koln

First Post
lol, we should tell the pawn shop guy that we're outfitting ourselves for a Vampire the Masquerade LARP. We can show him our teeth and everything. Maybe he'd have some interesting ideas for weaponry ^.^

Oh, yeah, won't look odd at all. Fortunately the owner really is crazy, and I'm hoping he's gotten much weirder customers than us. This is how it went and would sound:

Koln: I'm a collecter and in the market for specialty firearms.
Ruby: (looking Amish and hyper like a puppy) I WANT GUNS TOO!!
Clover: We are all collecters and want guns!
Koln: -.-;;
Clover: Er wait, no! We are actually LARPers!! Pretending to be vampires!

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Time Sure Flies...

So here's what I'm thinking. The next important event really just has to do with going back to the club and seeing what Tony has found out. He said a few days so we'll figure that means Wednesday. I figure we can skip through the days in between save for a few key events and I'm listing them below.

Clover:

Has to change her living situation. Might want to investigate the hole in the bathroom. Could also get a phone call from her parents.

Koln:

Will get a call from the Order Of Leopold (or whatever organization he's from) asking about his status in the hunt for Thaddeus. There are some specific questions I want them to ask you so you'll have to fill me in on who would be calling you.

Ruby:

You have a strange urge to visit Prestor's house again, especially after that dream.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln would get a call from the Vatican's Clergue faction, and ask him three things. First, how the hunt is going for Thaddeus, second if he needs help from his "brothers" and third, and most importantly, how he is overdue for his "trial" of blood and faith. Every so often a Clergue would have to submit to two tests, the first is sending a sample of their blood to the Vatican for testing. There they will check the DNA and also monitor the humors according to tests prescribed by Galen and his contemporaries. Here they will watch for any change in Koln's genetic structure along with the nature of his soul. They will no doubt see that he's a vampire if Koln were to submit a current sample.

The second trial is for him to visit a local, but specially qualified, priest to administer a trial of faith. Each time it is something different. Last time, Koln had a cross burnt into his back after genuflecting in front of an altar for 12 hours while chanting the Our Father. If the burn healed in three days, which it did, his soul is still pure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases