Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I wanted to push you guys out of the house because I didn't want you to go through this whole subquest thing while Clover wasn't with you. There is an achievement for figuring out how to "purify" the house (and burning it down doesn't count).

Strider_Koln

First Post
I wanted to push you guys out of the house because I didn't want you to go through this whole subquest thing while Clover wasn't with you. There is an achievement for figuring out how to "purify" the house (and burning it down doesn't count).

Wha? Would Koln do a thing like that? He's not a pyro afterall! Hmph! Don't worry, I didn't want Koln to purify the house just yet, he's leaving. Just wants to get an idea of what he's dealing with first.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Um... let's not bother with class. If you take a look at Clover's schedule (conveniently posted on my profile, btw) I've actually already messed up Monday and Tuesday's classes and should actually be going back to Business 101 tonight... again...

Aha! I see what happened. Your current schedule looks like this:

Biology- Tuesday 7-10PM
Business- Monday, Wednesday 7-8PM
English- Thursday 6-9PM
Finance- Monday, Thursday 6-7PM
Communications- Friday 7-10PM

But given the way we played everything out I think it should look like this:

Biology- Monday 7-10PM
Business- Tuesday, Thursday 6-7PM
English- Wednesday 7-10PM
Finance- Tuesday, Thursday 7-10PM
Communications- Friday 7-10PM

Yep, I use my magical godliness to change Clover's schedule! :area:

izillama

First Post
You don't see anything wrong with my new Finance class schedule? (6 hours a week and I clearly already missed Tuesday's class?)

Strider_Koln

First Post
Ok, Thursday 7-10pm and that's final!

A lightning bolt comes down from the sky and zaps Clover's schedule changing it forever.......

Koln immediately falls to his knees as the bolt of lightning strikes. "PLEASE LORD! SPARE US! IT WAS ALL RUBY'S FAULT!" Pointing at Ruby frantically as he prays for his life!

ladyphoenix

First Post
Ha ha very funny. *a vein twitching Ruby appears* What color aura is she? Iv'e been trying to look it up in previous posts @.@ (dizziness)

Strider_Koln

First Post
Ha ha very funny. *a vein twitching Ruby appears* What color aura is she? Iv'e been trying to look it up in previous posts @.@ (dizziness)

"Really Ruby! All because you don't like technology! Get a frickin videogame system you kids like to play. Like the Xbox, since an "X" looks kinda like a cross. Or a PS 3? The P-S obviously stands for PETER SAVES and the 3 means Trinity, as in 'by the holy trinity Peter Saves you!' or the Wii... him.. wii...wee... er, get an Xbox or PS3 heretic!"

*ahem*

I don't know what color aura Ruby is, Dave would have to tell me. I'm just assuming she's a good person and is righteous. The point here is for Koln to start to realize that he might be wrong that God Loves only Catholics, and in fact it it might be true that there are some noncatholic noncrazy people like Ruby that could be more righteous than Koln. This conflict I will develop more and will set up Koln's HUGE realization down the road that.... not telling yet. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases