Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
"Really Ruby! All because you don't like technology! Get a frickin videogame system you kids like to play. Like the Xbox, since an "X" looks kinda like a cross. Or a PS 3? The P-S obviously stands for PETER SAVES and the 3 means Trinity, as in 'by the holy trinity Peter Saves you!' or the Wii... him.. wii...wee... er, get an Xbox or PS3 heretic!"

*ahem*

I don't know what color aura Ruby is, Dave would have to tell me. I'm just assuming she's a good person and is righteous. The point here is for Koln to start to realize that he might be wrong that God Loves only Catholics, and in fact it it might be true that there are some noncatholic noncrazy people like Ruby that could be more righteous than Koln. This conflict I will develop more and will set up Koln's HUGE realization down the road that.... not telling yet. :p

You never really examined Clover or Ruby to see their auras. It would be a pale shade of whatever I choose it to be (pale because of the whole vampirism thing). Ruby would probably show innocence rather than purity, she likes to fight and enjoys danger but she hasn't killed anyone...yet ;)

Last edited:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Now here's where everyone has to ask themselves one question while roleplaying "Do I feel lucky?" Well....do ya...punk!

Ok but seriously, while roleplaying your character you have to think whether or not they would heed obvious warnings of danger. You as players know that Edward would be willing to forgive or at least would not kill you on the spot if you showed up in front of him with non-hostile intentions. But your characters sure don't. Would they run into a situation that could possibly get them killed, especially since they got a message telling them not to show their faces? Or would they find more creative ways of getting to Edward like taking a hostage or bribing him.

ladyphoenix

First Post
Hey everyone ^.^ Turns out im free this sunday if you all want me to come to SHU for a live game. I can leave in the morning if you all would like.

izillama

First Post
Now here's where everyone has to ask themselves one question while roleplaying "Do I feel lucky?" Well....do ya...punk!

Ok but seriously, while roleplaying your character you have to think whether or not they would heed obvious warnings of danger. You as players know that Edward would be willing to forgive or at least would not kill you on the spot if you showed up in front of him with non-hostile intentions. But your characters sure don't. Would they run into a situation that could possibly get them killed, especially since they got a message telling them not to show their faces? Or would they find more creative ways of getting to Edward like taking a hostage or bribing him.

My vote is for Koln marching right up to Edward, throwing holy water in his face, screaming "The power of Christ compel you!," wondering why it doesn't work, and for Clover and Ruby to be about twelve states over by the time this all goes down.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Hey everyone ^.^ Turns out im free this sunday if you all want me to come to SHU for a live game. I can leave in the morning if you all would like.

Screw the anime club I guess :p

I would have to find out if I'm gonna be at Gamestop on Sunday first. I should know that by Friday...

Strider_Koln

First Post
By the way, I want this to be Koln's official theme music. I want it playing in the RP whenever he enters a room!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm0izZwnSGo]YouTube - Simon Belmont Heavy Metal Version)[/ame]

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Live Game Session 3/1

Just want everyone to know that I'm free tomorrow for a live game. I think we should plan to get together at 2pm. We can meet in a classroom somewhere as Mike, Aly, and I will already be on campus for the anime club meeting. Please bring a printout of your character sheet if you can. See you tomorrow :cool:

Remove ads