Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Here's a random question:

If you were sitting face to face with your character, what is one piece of advice that you would give him or her?

ladyphoenix

First Post
Sarah to Ruby "Just hang out in the woods and join the Gangrel tribes instead of getting into trouble with malkavians, hehe. They look out for their own and you will enjoy the ritual brawls"

Strider_Koln

First Post
Mike to Koln: "Hm, ever wonder if Ruby can fetch? Or see how she reacts to yarn! Maybe keep her away from Socrates. Anyway, your chivalric actions are anachronistic and will continue to result in more pain for yourself and maybe those around you. You should have raided that fridge."

Mike to Clover: "Stop making fun of poor Koln! He is technically mentally handicapped you know!"

Strider_Koln

First Post
Ok, Tara sent me a new "Ask Father Koln"... Somoene really needs to enlighten Tara about Koln's past. He was raised from infant to age 18 by the Vatican. During that time he was either in Rome, trained in underground catacombs, or in Southern France in his very old-world village of Montaillou. Afterward he was set out into the world, but his exposure to pop culture is pretty low. He did see Army of Darkness though on the recommendation of a friend, the premise of the movie is a man battling evil outside of his own time, should sound familiar to Koln. Koln might have heard of Harry Potter but his knowledge of it is pretty limited. I'll do my best to answer it in character though, >,<

izillama

First Post
Mike, why don't you break the fourth wall and talk to Koln directly yourself? You can be the little voice in the back of his head :)

izillama

First Post
I keep wondering this. Can vampires actually cry blood? I mean, should Ruby have that sort of thing checked out? Could be a problem...

:)

Remove ads