Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Strider_Koln

First Post
Yeah, Clover should totally whip out her phone while having a tire iron swung at her head :p

Oh, NOW we're being attacked. I'm kinda hurt that the vampires ignored Koln's heroic entrance despite his cool monologue and his patented theme music. Next time I will have a smoke machine, pyro, and lasers ready.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Oh, NOW we're being attacked. I'm kinda hurt that the vampires ignored Koln's heroic entrance despite his cool monologue and his patented theme music. Next time I will have a smoke machine, pyro, and lasers ready.

Sorry, guess they wanted to molest the sexy girl vampires instead :p

Besides, Koln probably wouldn't make his entrance until his turn.

Strider_Koln

First Post
By now I assume Koln knows Passion under Dementation, although he hasn't used it (never really thought to). Can I use "The Haunting" on my next turn despite never using passion? If so, I am probably going to do that next, if not Koln will spring into action. And since I looked at their auras, does that lower their will save at all against The Haunting, since Koln would get to know them a little more?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Regeneration

Here is the lowdown for the new regeneration rules:

You can regenerate bashing, piercing, and slashing damage. You cannot regenerate aggravated damage. You regenerate a random number of hp per round depending on your level based on the table below.

Level 1-3: 1d4 hp per round

Level 4-6: 2d4 hp per round

Level 7-9: 3d4 hp per round

and so on... So basically every 3 levels you get another dice.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Downtown Denver

By now I assume Koln knows Passion under Dementation, although he hasn't used it (never really thought to). Can I use "The Haunting" on my next turn despite never using passion? If so, I am probably going to do that next, if not Koln will spring into action. And since I looked at their auras, does that lower their will save at all against The Haunting, since Koln would get to know them a little more?

Koln doesn't have The Haunting yet because you only leveled Auspex so far. You don't get any bonuses for looking into their aura but you can use that to decide where you want to try to go with things. They actually get a bonus of +4 because they are in combat, the Will save works the same way as Clover's dominate where it is 10 + Koln's Charisma + his level.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I have a picture of the gun clover picked up here.

Here are its stats:

Type: .38 PistolDamage: 2d4
Critical: 20
Damage Type: Piercing
Range: 30 ft.
Rate of fire: Semiautomatic*
Magazine: 6
Size: Small
Weight: 2 lb. Lic

Tale_Weaver

First Post
.38 Pistol Stats

I have a picture of the gun clover picked up here.

Here are its stats:

Type: .38
Pistol Damage: 2d4
Critical: 20
Damage Type: Piercing
Range: 30 ft.
Rate of fire: Single
Magazine: 6
Size: Small
Weight: 2 lb.
Restrictions: License

I'm using the stats for a "concealed pistol" which I think should be named simply "pistol" in the book. What they have as "pistol" should be more like "handgun" which would be something like a 9mm that the police use.

izillama

First Post
Well what do I know about guns? I'm only female...
This is why Koln should take the gun from Clover post haste--she'd probably end up shooting herself in her own foot...
:D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases