Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Vampire: The Musical

I vote vampire heart.

For Koln, if Simon threatens to sue, i've been thinking of this as his theme instead, let me know what you guys think.

Burnin' Heretics:
YouTube - Apoptygma Berzerk - Burnin' Heretic (Album Version)

I'm having a hard time trying to pick a song for the pig-tailed haired girl Koln sees in his head.
By the way, are there classes tomorrow? Wanna know if I need to be at Shu for CLA hours.

I think one of the artists of these songs we're picking would sue long before Simon Belmont :p

Vampire Heart it is for "Vampires Can Love Too"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I've actually had a similar idea for awhile now. For Koln, definately the theme of Simon Belmont, or 3 Doors Down's Kryptonite. I also really like "Burnin' Heretics" by Apoptygma Berzerk. Maybe "flagpole sitta" by Harvery Danger.

Some other music I think that might fit the 24th Diocese:

"timekiller" - project pitchfork
"nightmares" - junkie xl
"witches' dance" - wumpscut
"the dark inside me" - velvet acid christ
"just human" - scandy
"the international killer" - funker vogt
"ruptura" - hocico

Some other music that may fit in other places in the rp:
"Vampire Romance I" or "Vampire Romance II" - blutengel
"the perfect drug" - nin
"train to miami" - steel pole bath tub
"eulogy" - tool
"totmatcher" - wumpscut
And the Happy Days theme song

btw, I'm totally digging "Timekiller" by Project Pitchfork for the 24th Diocese. Everyone agree on that? That kind of music really fits the theme of vampire and that was a cool music video too, you don't really see much of that anymore.

Strider_Koln

First Post
I think that would be a great song for Edward. He is an older vampire so that classic violin works well and he is also (as you will find out later) in a rock band :cool:
Ah Europe, you are always kicking our ass in music and I blame pop for that!

Word... notice anything about most of the bands I posted? Unless you worked at hot topic (and these days I actually doubt that will make a difference) you probably never heard of most of them except for happy days and nin.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Word... notice anything about most of the bands I posted? Unless you worked at hot topic (and these days I actually doubt that will make a difference) you probably never heard of most of them except for happy days and nin.

Hot Topic mostly plays garbage now unfortunately. Apparently the goth-punk genre isn't cool anymore.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
One thing I need to get straight with the character sheets here. So Koln gave Clover the whip and Clover gave Koln the gun? And Clover is going to keep the tire iron?

izillama

First Post
Are you kidding? What the heck is Clover going to do with the tire iron? I was anticipating giving it to Ruby, if she wants it *shrug*

Remove ads