Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The Madness Network

According to Malkavian legend, when Malkav was killed, all his childer came to his corpse and drank the blood of their father, thus collectively diablerizing Malkav. He is said to speak inside each and every Malkavian's soul and connects them into one collective consciousness. This "hive mind" is sometimes called "the Cobweb" or "the Malkavian Madness Network", which contains each thought and memory that any Malkavian in the world has ever had (and sometimes is about to have).

For Mike I'm going to be sending private messages every now and then. These are going to be your Malkavian insight. They might not always be clear and they might not always be true. You'll know you have a private message by checking the box with your username in it at the top right. It's up to you to figure out how you want to interpret them. In your character's case he might even think they're messages from God :p

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Fight With Gang Order

Harry

Barry

Clover

Ruby

Mike

Garry

Larry

I realized that I made a mistake on your character sheet Sarah. You only get +3 to your init. I dunno how that happened but I let you have the 9 this time :p

Everyone remember to roll your damage even if you don't think you hit.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Healing Wounds

Spending Vitae is the only way a vampire can heal wounds on her own; simple rest accomplishes nothing. Spending one Blood Point heals 10 hit points of damage or two points of ability damage from a single ability. Spending two Blood Points heals one point of ability drain. A severely injured vampire may have to feed several times in order to generate enough Vitae to heal herself.
A vampire can heal herself in this way while unconscious.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Question. Since we all got 1 EXP, where can we apply it on out character sheet. Which areas can we ad 1 to?

It's on the 2nd page on the top left. You put it after "XP:"

"XP Next:" represents how much you need for your next level. I'm gonna send all of you your character sheets after this chapter is over because I made some changes.

ladyphoenix

First Post
Sorry about that, I looked under the will spot and the total said 5 so i went with it. I'm still trying to figure out which numbers I use when rolling dice when im looking at the character sheet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases