Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
You're going to have to find a really really good reason for Meredith to associate herself with these vampires ever again:)

vampires don't have to like each other to work together. You guys do what you want, just remember you're all going to see the Prince the next night in some form or another.

Maybe Meredith decides to look into Alex's enemy by herself (although Lacey would certainly be willing to help). Or maybe she decides to say :):):):) it and goes out in search of her sire.

The nice thing about Vampire is that you're pretty much free to do what you want and it's my job as story teller to pull everyone together if the situation calls for it.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I forgot to give you guys XP last chapter. How silly of me! So here it is!

You all get the Achievment: The Meeting (worth 15xp) for completing Chapter 1.

Koln and Meredith both get the Achievement: Trouble's A' Brewin' (worth 10xp) for completing the scene at the Brewery.

Clover gets the Achievement: Magic At The Cave (worth 10xp) for completing the scene at The Cave.

So there ya go, 25xp for everyone. Clover and Koln have leveled up to 6 from this so if you need your sheets let me know and I will help you to level. I believe you get to choose a new discipline at this level and you get a new feat. Lacey leveled up to 7 as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases