Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

izillama

First Post
If we ever get there :p
This game takes so long! I feel like I spend my entire day checking for updates. It's like waiting for Christmas, lol

ladyphoenix

First Post
I know I get excited an keep refreshing the page. It stinks cuz i have to wait till i get out of work at 5 to play, sometimes i sneak a morning one in ^^

Tale_Weaver

First Post
For Reference

For reference, I have a collection of books here that you guys can use to look up the rules and such. There is the original handbook to Vampire: The Masquerade, a fan-made D20 book for Vampire: The Masquerade, the D20 rules for the World Of Darkness, and Disciplines of the Camarilla.

The Bookshelf

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Spoiler Hider Thingy

I looked on some other game threads and I found an interesting code that works like the one in my D&D game. You can hide text behind a button as a "spoiler" so you can only read it when you click the button. I'm using the command [ sblock ] (without the spaces). So I'm gonna use this from now on to describe things that only one specific character sees. It'll look something like this:

Clover
[sblock]
You notice a feint blood stain on the man's jacket that resembles the shape of a hand.
[/sblock]

Remove ads