Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I looked on some other game threads and I found an interesting code that works like the one in my D&D game. You can hide text behind a button as a "spoiler" so you can only read it when you click the button. I'm using the command [ sblock ] (without the spaces). So I'm gonna use this from now on to describe things that only one specific character sees. It'll look something like this:

Clover
[sblock]
You notice a feint blood stain on the man's jacket that resembles the shape of a hand.
[/sblock]

Oh and if you use it, don't forget to put [ sblock ] at the beginning and [ /sblock ] at the end

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Map of Denver

http://www.enworld.org/forum/members/tale_weaver-albums-adventure-pics-picture294-map-denver.png

Look what I found! Here is a map of Denver given in the adventure book, it was at the way end haha! Clover would know many of the public buildings like the clubs, the bank, and the hospital. But even she wouldn't know about where people's houses are.

Also, just a note for you guys, Emerson's house is abandoned. Your characters don't know that but if you look into finding a place to stay you can probably find that out with a little research.

izillama

First Post
geez, Prestor had to carry us a long way from the club to his house!

PS, would you make up your mind what day of the week it is? Why would classes still be in session on a Saturday, the day after Halloween, which you said was a Friday?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
geez, Prestor had to carry us a long way from the club to his house!

PS, would you make up your mind what day of the week it is? Why would classes still be in session on a Saturday, the day after Halloween, which you said was a Friday?

In case you forgot, he drove you to his house.

Also, you might not see it very much at SHU but most schools have Saturday classes, especially Bio cuz they have labs.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Vitae

Hey quick question. What is the maximum vitae we can hold? I keep adding and subtracting but i'm not sure what the max is.

On your character sheet on the top in the rightmost column there is a block called "Vitae, Essence, Ect." That section there has all the information about your blood pool. There are three boxes under that, the first box is for your current blood pool (that is, how many blood points you have right now). The second box is for the maximum blood pool which is the most you can have at any given time. In Ruby's case the max is 16. The last box is for how many blood points you can use per round. Everyone can only use 1 blood point per round, this goes up when you reach higher levels and there is also a feat that allows you to use one extra blood point per round.

I'm going to email you all your updated character sheets. I've made some changes to things on there that I think I messed up on when I first made your sheets.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases