Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

izillama

First Post
Dave, are you going to set up where we go next or should we? I think we all decided to go shopping, but do we get to pick where or do you?

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Just so you guys know, you all have 7 XP. The achievements have an XP total (usually 1). I forgot to put their value in. If you had managed to keep all the humans alive in the first chapter then that would have been an achievement and you would be level 2. SUCKAS!! Okay just kidding, your gonna level soon anyway :p

izillama

First Post
Oh, Ruby's so adorable! I absolutely love her, lol! ^.^

Should we wait for Dave to play the clerk? or should we run wild without him? :p

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Pretty New Avatars

If you look at my pictures you'll see some pretty new avatars I made for all of you! You can use them if you wish but I'm going to be using them for my own devices mwhuahaha!

ladyphoenix

First Post
I'm attempting to use the "feral whispers" discipline to talk to an animal in my next post. is it d20+5 or d10+5
i will roll and post both just in case.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I'm attempting to use the "feral whispers" discipline to talk to an animal in my next post. is it d20+5 or d10+5
i will roll and post both just in case.

It's a D20+5 (your hit dice 1 and charisma modifier of 0 and a +4 bonus for being Gangrel). You only need to make this check if the animal is hostile or intelligent enough to resist. You also need to be able to make eye contact with the creature.

ladyphoenix

First Post
It's a D20+5 (your hit dice 1 and charisma modifier of 0 and a +4 bonus for being Gangrel). You only need to make this check if the animal is hostile or intelligent enough to resist. You also need to be able to make eye contact with the creature.
Thank you, that's good to know = )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases