Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Gametable program

I found a new program people! The program is called Gametable and it allows you to host a RPG battlefield for use in tabletop RPGs. The way it works is I would host a game and we would all come up with a time to meet and play out the battle. You can see the board and the pieces and there is a text box that works like a chat room.

If we don't use it to play out the battles live I could always move the pieces around on my own screen and post screenshots so you all can see where everyone and everything is.

Here is what the game board looks like!

ladyphoenix

First Post
So I read the handbook from the millionaire geeks sight about the disciplines, looking up eyes of the beast. Is the discipline supposed to be used for visual aid or intimidation purposes only?

izillama

First Post
We were looking at that the other night and the one listed in that book about disciplines is the wrong Eyes of the Beast. Dave actually wants to go by the one that's in the Vampire: The Masquerade handbook. The book says, "The vampire sees perfectly well in pitch blackness, not requiring a light source to notice details in even the darkest basement or cave. The vampire's Beast is evident in his red glowing eyes, a sight sure to disturb most mortals."
So in conclusion...
Ruby can see like a kitty! ^.^

Tale_Weaver

First Post
So I read the handbook from the millionaire geeks sight about the disciplines, looking up eyes of the beast. Is the discipline supposed to be used for visual aid or intimidation purposes only?

The book I'm using to play this game in D20 is made for the crappy new Vampire game where they decided to change everything. I got confused with that discipline cuz they both have the same name but do different things.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
Leveling Up

When your character levels up there are some things that change, go figure! The first being that your hit points increase by 1d8. What we'll do for this is you will roll 1d8 + your constitution modifier on invisible castle and post it here on the OOC.

The next thing after that is that your base attack and saving throws will sometimes change, there is a table for this on pg69 of the Monte Cook's World of Darkness book. From the 1st level to the 2nd level nothing changes.

The next thing are your skills. You get 4 + your intelligence modifier in points each level to add to your skills. The max rank you can be in a skill also goes up by 1 level, so right now at level 1 it's 4/2. At level 2 it changes to 5/3.

After that on the same table in the last row you'll see "special" and under that "discipline" for some of the levels. That means you can go to the next level in any one of your disciplines.

And finally, the XP for your next level will go up. The XP to get to level 3 is 20. After that you're all done and your character is stronger and wiser than before :cool:

Last edited:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
^.^; hopefully ill get it right. Should we give you a copy of our character sheets when we are done?

That would help yes. As long as you roll your hit points and choose where to put the skill points and where to put that new discipline point into I can correct the rest if need be.

izillama

First Post
Meh. Sometimes, waiting for this game to move is like watching paint dry. >.<

Dave! Make them find something in the bathroom already so that I can stop doing silly magic tricks to bide my time!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases