Important: Good bye. :(

Jemal

Adventurer
I thought I could, but apparently I'm not in the right place at the moment to continue on, and so I must unfortunately say goodbye to ENWorld.

My apologies to those who've been waiting on me, I've let you down and I'm sorry, but I don't have the desire or time I once did. I really have been enjoying the games, both those I play in and those I DM in, but lately I've been in a slump and just can't bring myself to update anything. Things keep coming up, I keep having 'problems', or I just plain forget for a few days.

SO, instead of continuing to make people wait impatiently for weeks on end for one lame excuse or another, I figure it's best to formally end my gaming here on ENWorld... At least for the time being. I'll be back eventually - I always find myself back here sooner or later. Maybe a month, maybe a few months, maybe a year or two.

Good luck everybody, and good gaming, and once again, Sorry to anybody whom I've let down.

*EDIT*
I've had a minor change of plans. I will NOT be letting my final fantasy game die, so will be attempting to continue DMing it on here, but will be withdrawing from all other games.(See FFJ OOC thread for details, if you're a player in it)

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
'Bye Jemal. Good luck to you, with everything.

Thanks for posting this and not just vanishing.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Doh.

I'm sorry to hear it, but no hard feelings.

Hope everything works out for you, and thanks for being upfront about needing some time away.

Also, thanks for keeping the Final Fantasy game going. I doubt I'd get another chance to try Deezy. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases