[Mage: the Awakening] Legacy of the Stone Assembly

I know, I feel like such a poor writer in comparison to yall. Oh well, hopefully this will be a learning experience. (by the way, I'm back)

Edit: What does QFT mean? and here here!

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi I'm back again. I just wanted to say, that I hope you have much fun with this game and I will continue to lurk, but I haven't the time to commit myself that much to this game as it deserves way to go and see you all in other games :)

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Hi I'm back again. I just wanted to say, that I hope you have much fun with this game and I will continue to lurk, but I haven't the time to commit myself that much to this game as it deserves way to go and see you all in other games :)

Thanks, Walking Dad! Good gaming to you, too.

Does anyone know of a good site I can link to when I want to link to a song? I linked to a YouTube video to put in the Jimmy Buffett song just now, but that embeds a big ugly video in the middle of the post. :eek:

Annalist

First Post
I linked to a YouTube video to put in the Jimmy Buffett song just now, but that embeds a big ugly video in the middle of the post. :eek:
Try this. Edit that post, and under "Miscellaneous Options" make sure that "Automatically embed media" is unchecked. Then, instead of a huge video box, it'll just show up as a clickable link to YouTube.

Example: YouTube - jimmy buffett - Fins - Box Set

Or you could just leave it as-is, but stick sblocks around it.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases