[Mage: the Awakening] Legacy of the Stone Assembly

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

Just to make sure I'm not misrepresenting things...as I understand it, Prometheus is at the Master Bedroom door, and Thorn is basically just, like...ten feet down the hall away from him. She hasn't really "left" yet. She had started to walk off, then stopped and said that last bit, then waited for him to catch up before walking again. :)

It's not like she's out of sight, or has left him behind.

I had imagined Prometheus facing into the room, so when Thorn left, its like Prometheus just sort of stood there talking. Does that make any sense?

On an unrelated note: Prometheus succeded at something with only one roll!!!!

...Yes, that was necessary.

Second Edit: I'm going to give Mitchell, whose shadow name I can't seem to remember at the moment, a chance to act, since we took up a bunch of 'time' upstairs, and he hasn't really had a chance to respond to the other post.

Last edited:

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Can seeing into the twilight look past material obstacles?

Nope. Twilight is a plane of existence, kind of, but it's more of a state of being. Things that are "in Twilight" are ethereal, not composed of matter, but still on our side of the Gauntlet, sharing the mortal realm. Twilight beings can move through solid objects, but not objects that also exist in Twilight. They also can't see through solid objects.

Annalist

First Post
Hey BlueLotus, do you want Levanna to answer Thorn's question? I think it'd be more appropriate for her to do so then Mitchell. Levanna's actually spoken to the spirit while Mitchell's only been exposed to the sheet music (AFAIK).

BlueLotus

Explorer
I profusely apologize guys. I'm simply swamped with responsibility lately. I've not had much time to myself in the past week at all. The good news is that finals week is this week. After friday, I will not have 18 hours of school bogging me down. Even better news than that is that next semester, I'll only be taking 12 hours, and it'll be my last semester =) I'll be cruising my way to a degree on easy mode.

I'd like to ask that HT or someone else run Levanna briefly as an npc for the next week while I wrap up these classes if possible. I promise to be more active and involved once this nightmare semester is over.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Hey BlueLotus, do you want Levanna to answer Thorn's question? I think it'd be more appropriate for her to do so then Mitchell. Levanna's actually spoken to the spirit while Mitchell's only been exposed to the sheet music (AFAIK).

Mitchell heard the spirit's rambling gibberish, since he still has Spirit Tongue up, but Levanna's the only one who has spoken to it.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
I profusely apologize guys. I'm simply swamped with responsibility lately. I've not had much time to myself in the past week at all. The good news is that finals week is this week. After friday, I will not have 18 hours of school bogging me down. Even better news than that is that next semester, I'll only be taking 12 hours, and it'll be my last semester =) I'll be cruising my way to a degree on easy mode.

I'd like to ask that HT or someone else run Levanna briefly as an npc for the next week while I wrap up these classes if possible. I promise to be more active and involved once this nightmare semester is over.

No problem at all. Absolutely everyone I game with in real life is a serious, straight-A 18 credit type of student, so I completely understand that school takes priority. My catch phrase has always been, "It's a game, not an obligation."

I'll have Levanna help out the other three mages while they solve what remains of the mystery. Good luck on finals!

This means that someone else who can hear the spirit should respond to it, though, since I know just what it is and what it wants.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases